Welcome to New Viscometry 7 - Measure carbon distribution the smart way – with SVM and Abbemat
Carbon distribution is an important parameter of petroleum oils as it affects their performance properties and application. In this webinar, we will show you how to obtain the carbon distribution according to ASTM D3238 and how a unique solution by Anton Paar can help you to save time and money.
You will get insights into:
- Carbon distribution and its impact on petroleum oils
- Scope and significance of ASTM D3238
- How to determine the carbon distribution fast and easily
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
2020-07-28, 09:00 - 09:45 (CEST UTC+02:00)
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.