TPO 5000: The rapid way to measure Total Package Oxygen
This webinar focuses on the product launch of Anton Paar’s first ever Total Package Oxygen meter – TPO 5000.TPO 5000 selectively measures the headspace oxygen and the dissolved oxygen in a filled beverage container and offers beneficial functions and features by offering smart and future-proof solutions:
- Reducing the influence of operators on the measurement results due to easy handling
- Increasing the speed of the TPO measurement to avoid product loss, which must be rejected due to out-of-spec production
- Avoiding and reducing downtimes thanks to integrated status light
- Ensuring correct measurement results because of implemented checks and adjustments
- Enabling individualized settings and modular options
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, packaging managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants
Trainer: Patrick Dengg
Patrick Dengg started his career at Anton Paar GmbH in Graz/Austria in June 2012 after obtaining his degree in mechanical engineering at the higher technical school of engineering in Graz/Austria. Responsible for laboratory density and concentration measurement product specialist within Anton Paar GmbH, he gained experience and built up in-depth knowledge, while supporting customers around the globe for more than four years. In 2016 he moved into the position of the Product Manager, responsible for the alcoholic beverage- and soft drink market with focus on the measurement of dissolved carbon dioxide, oxygen and the measurement of total package oxygen where he is working closely with the industry in order to define current and future requirements for analytical solutions.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.