Come and See the Future 5 Key Developments in Dynamic Particle Imaging
This webinar will describe 5 key developments in dynamic imaging analysis that enable faster, easier, safer, and more accurate particle shape and size analysis.
Specific developments include novel safety features, a 1-page software interface with all relevant particle information, a Quick-Click connection that eliminates spills, enhanced particle detection range and fully automated liquid handling.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will learn the fundamentals of dynamic imaging analysis as well as best measurement practices
- Learn how particle shape affects applications in the battery, food, building material and 3D printing industries
- Learn how new developments in particle analysis enable a wider range of measurement possibilities
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone working with or analyzing particles
- R&D managers, scientists and technicians
- New product developers
Dr. Brian Rodenhausen is a Senior Product Specialist in the Particle and Materials Characterization group at Anton Paar USA. His research background focused on label-free characterization of the solid-liquid interface. He received his Ph.D. in chemical engineering from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) and did post-doctoral work at UNL and the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research in Dresden, Germany.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.