Are you ready to change the game in rotational viscosity measurements for your quality assurance? This webinar is the start of Anton Paar’s industry-specific webinar series (~40 minutes) that deals with useful tips and tricks in rotational viscosity measurements. In the recording it is explained how an intelligent rotational viscometer brings simplicity to your quality control checks so that you receive fully traceable viscosity results right at your fingertips. Enjoy unrivalled user experience when determining the single point viscosity of your chemical samples with ViscoQC 100:
- Paints and coatings according to ASTM D2196 / ISO 3219
- Adhesives according to ISO 2555
- Cellulose (as a liquid dispersion)
- Solvents (for example ether)
- Isocyanates according to ASTM D4889
- Latex according to ISO 1652
- Used oil according to ISO 2555
Take this unique opportunity and watch the recording!
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.