Welcome to New Viscometry 6 - Ready for IMO 2020 – with SVM
The IMO 2020 brought about big changes for the shipping industry. As of January 1st, sulfur content of marine fuel (bunker fuel) has to be reduced from 3.5% to a maximum of 0.5%. This new regulation will see many vessels switching to LSFOs (low sulfur fuel oils) which comply with the sulfur limit of the IMO 2020. Join us to find out how SVM from Anton Paar can support you in developing, blending and testing new low-sulfur fuels and fuel oils – to ensure compliance with IMO 2020.
You will get insights into:
- Significance and impact of the IMO 2020 regulations
- Tips and tricks on how to handle, prepare and measure marine fuel oil samples
- The portfolio of Anton Paar instruments for marine fuel analysis
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.