FTIR wine analyzer: Lyza 5000 Wine
The FTIR analyzer you have been waiting for
The novel multi-parameter FTIR analyzer Lyza 5000 Wine is your solution for the analysis of wine.
Fast measurements for a multitude of parameters ensure you have all the information you need. Thanks to a quick setup and pre-installed models all important results for wine analysis, including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile are just a tap away.
Lyza 5000 Wine can be used as a stand-alone device, automated for high throughput, or connected to your benchmark instruments – Anton Paar density meters and Alcolyzer – for the most powerful wine analysis.
More than 13 parameters are just a tap away
- Receive results for more than 13 parameters including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile in a single measurement.
- Minimal measurement times of less than one minute allow for high sample throughput and fast reaction times.
- Easily handle single measurements, adjustment of models, or even complex measurement routines with the user-friendly touchscreen interface.
- Lyza 5000 Wine performs all data analysis automatically – there’s no need for an external PC.
- Integrate Lyza 5000 Wine into your LIMS system for the highest degree of automation.
The most powerful wine analysis system
- Manual filling allows quick and easy stand-alone operation in small wine laboratories.
- Enhance your sample throughput via automation with Xsample 520 at an affordable price.
- Lyza 5000 Wine connects to the benchmark instruments for wine laboratories: from DMA M density meters to a complete Alcolyzer wine analysis system including Alcolyzer ME, HazeQC, and pH ME.
- Receive results from Lyza 5000 Wine and all connected instruments in a single report after only one sample preparation, one filling, and one measurement.
- Reports can be automatically printed and digitally exported to your hard drive or network storage via Ethernet and WiFi.
The highest precision in the wine market
- Lyza 5000 Wine’s 12-bounce ATR measurement cell delivers ideal signal intensity and is barely influenced by turbid or gassing samples.
- The most accurate measurement cell temperature control of any wine analyzer (±0.03 °C) guarantees the most stable measurement conditions.
- Live notifications inform you about the state of the instrument and recommend what action to take.
- Integrated workflows guide you through water and ethanol reference measurements – no proprietary reference standards necessary.
|Ethanol||[%v/v]||6 to 20||0.02||0.1|
|Fructose||[g/L]||0 to 6||0.2||0.45|
|Fructose||[g/L]||6 to 160||0.5||2.0|
|Glucose||[g/L]||0 to 3||0.2||0.45|
|Glucose||[g/L]||3 to 150||0.5||1.5|
|Titratable acidity||[g/L]||2 to 12||0.02||0.35|
|Volatile acids||[g/L]||0 to 1.5||0.02||0.12|
|Malic acid||[g/L]||0 to 7||0.05||0.45|
|Tartaric acid||[g/L]||0 to 5||0.05||0.35|
|Lactic acid||[g/L]||0 to 3||0.05||0.30|
|pH||-||3 to 4||0.01||0.08|
|Density||[g/mL]||0.98 to 1.1||0.0002||0.001|
|Extract||[g/L]||0 to 350||0.3||2.0|
|Glycerol||[g/L]||0 to 25||0.2||1.0|
|Minimum sample volume||15 mL|
|Measurement time per sample3||42 seconds|
|Cell type||12-bounce ATR ZnSe flow-through cell|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 mm x 340 mm x 240 mm (17.7 in x 13.4 in x 9.4 in)|
|Cell temperature control||Peltier element, Stability ±0.005 °C, Accuracy ±0.03 °C|
|Power supply||AC 100 to 240 V; 47 to 63 Hz; DC 24V, 3A|
|Weight||15.2 kg (33.5 lbs)|
|Communication interfaces|| |
|Display||10.1 in PCAP touchscreen |
TFT WXGA (1280 Px x 800 Px)
1 Repeatability as mean standard deviation according to ISO 5725, using a set of representative wines
2 Root mean square error of prediction for a set of representative wines; under ideal conditions
3 After temperature equilibration
4 Via external WiFi/Bluetooth® dongle