FTIR wine analyzer:
Lyza 5000 Wine
- Lifelong superior performance for your wine analysis
- Results in less than 1 minute
- More than 15 key parameters in wine, must, and must in fermentation
The novel multi-parameter FTIR analyzer Lyza 5000 Wine is your solution for the analysis of wine, must and must in fermentation.
Fast measurements for a multitude of parameters ensure that you have all the information you need during the whole wine production process. Thanks to a quick setup and pre-installed models, all important results for wine analysis, including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile, are just a tap away.
Lyza 5000 Wine can be used as a stand-alone device, automated for high throughput, or connected to your existing benchmark instruments – Anton Paar density meters and alcohol meters – for the most powerful wine analysis.
More than 15 parameters are just a tap away
- Receive results for more than 15 parameters for wine and must, including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile in a single measurement.
- Minimal measurement times of less than 1 minute allow for high sample throughput and fast reaction times.
- Easily handle single measurements, adjustment of models, or even complex measurement routines with the user-friendly touchscreen interface.
- Lyza 5000 Wine performs all data analysis automatically – there’s no need for an external PC.
- Integrate Lyza 5000 Wine into your LIMS system for the highest degree of automation.
Superior performance that lasts a lifetime
- Lyza 5000 Wine’s 12-bounce ATR measurement cell is enduring and maintenance-free while delivering high-intensity signals for continuing robust results.
- No more worries about cleaning – the Cleaning Performance Index (patent pending) determines the condition of your instrument and advises you when to clean.
- The most accurate measurement cell temperature control in comparison to any wine analyzer (±0.03 °C) guarantees the most stable measurement conditions.
- Live notifications inform you about the state of the instrument and recommend what action to take.
- Integrated workflows guide you through water and ethanol reference measurements – no proprietary reference standards necessary.
The evolution of wine analysis
- Manual filling allows for quick and easy stand-alone operation in small wine laboratories.
- Enhance your sample throughput via automation with Xsample 520 at an affordable price.
- Lyza 5000 Wine connects to existing benchmark instruments in your wine laboratory, from density meters to a complete wine analysis system, including alcohol, turbidity, and pH meters.
- Receive results from Lyza 5000 Wine and all connected instruments in a single report after only one sample preparation, one filling, and one measurement.
- Reports can be automatically printed and digitally exported to your hard drive or network storage via Ethernet and WiFi.
Must and must in fermentation
|Ethanol||%v/v||0 to 14||0.03|
|Glucose||g/L||0 to 50||0.2|
|Glucose||g/L||50 to 160||0.2|
|Fructose||g/L||0 to 50||0.3|
|Fructose||g/L||50 to 160||0.4|
|Titratable acidity2||g/L||0 to 13||0.07|
|Volatile acids||g/L||0 to 1||0.01|
|Malic acid||g/L||0 to 7||0.06|
|Tartaric acid||g/L||1 to 9||0.17|
|Lactic acid||g/L||0 to 2||0.04|
|pH||-||3 to 4||0.02|
|Density||g/mL||0.99 to 1.12||0.0001|
|Must weight3||°Bx||-2 to 29||0.04|
|Extract||g/L||0 to 350||0.4|
|Glycerol||g/L||0 to 10||0.1|
|Yeast assimilable nitrogen||mg/L||0 to 300||8|
|Ethanol||%v/v||6 to 20||0.02|
|Glucose||g/L||0 to 150||0.2|
|Fructose||g/L||0 to 160||0.1|
|Sucrose||g/L||1.5 to 50||0.2|
|Titratable acidity2||g/L||0 to 12||0.04|
|Volatile acids||g/L||0 to 1.5||0.02|
|Malic acid||g/L||0 to 7||0.06|
|Tartaric acid||g/L||0 to 5||0.05|
|Lactic acid||g/L||0 to 3||0.05|
|Gluconic acid||g/L||0 to 5.5||0.03|
|pH||-||3 to 4||0.01|
|Density||g/mL||0.98 to 1.1||0.0001|
|Must weight3||°Bx||-4 to 24||0.03|
|Extract||g/L||0 to 350||0.3|
|Glycerol||g/L||0 to 25||0.2|
|Total Polyphenols||mg/L||0 to 3||0.08|
1 Repeatability for 90 % of samples in a representative set of wines and musts
2 Stated as tartaric acid equivalents to pH 7.0; additional outputs: sulfuric acid equivalents, endpoint pH 8.2, meq/L
3 Available units: °Bx, °Oe, °KMW, °Bé, g/L
4 After temperature equilibration
5 Via external WiFi dongle
|Minimum sample volume||14 mL|
|Measurement time per sample4||31 seconds|
|Cell type||12-bounce ATR Ge flow-through cell|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 mm x 340 mm x 240 mm (17.7 in x 13.4 in x 9.4 in)|
|Cell temperature control||Peltier element |
Stability ±0.005 °C
Accuracy ±0.03 °C
|Power supply||AC 100 to 240 V |
47 to 63 Hz
DC 24V, 3A
|Weight||15.2 kg (33.5 lbs)|
|Communication interfaces|| |
|Display||10.1 in PCAP touchscreen |
TFT WXGA (1280 Px x 800 Px)
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Beverage | Wine | Complete your wine analysis Application Reports
How to achieve best performance in lab proficiency tests with Lyza 5000 Wine Application Reports
Model Management – optimize your analysis Application Reports
The correct making and use of binary ethanol standards Application Reports
Lyza 5000 Wine Brochure Brochures
Lyza 5000 Cleaning Kit SOP Manuals
Lyza 5000 Wine SOP Manuals
Consumables & Accessories
Consumables & Accessories
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.
LYZA 5000 CLEANING KIT
ETHANOL STANDARDS KIT
ETHERNET CABLE FOR PC CONNECTION CAT5E, RJ45G-RJ45G, SFTP, 2 m, CROSSED
Only for ViscoQC 300. Cable for LIMS Bridge connection to PC for transferring measurement data.
- The multi-sample changer that provides first-class filling at a snap
- Handles up to 96 samples in one magazine
- Ideal for beer, wine, soft drinks, syrups, and other aqueous samples which can be replaced without intermediate cleaning
- Multiple fillings from the same vial if required