- Stand-alone solution sensor with integrated controller, display and user interface
- Continuously monitors density and concentration at 3-digit accuracy
- Comprehensive concentration formula database
- Easy integration, no maintenance, no consumables required
The new L-Dens 3300 density sensor is a powerful and flexible measuring instrument for online density measurement and concentration determination at a 3-digit accuracy. It continuously determines the density and concentration of liquids. The wide range of application programs makes the instrument extremely versatile, even for small lab production setups. W-shaped oscillating tubes made of glass enable the measurement of aggressive media such as sulphuric acid. Additionally, U-shaped tubes made of stainless steel are available.
A product-specific version of the new Pico 3000 process instrumentation controller is included for a future-orientated data management.
Complete solution – no additional options required to start
L-Dens 3300 consists of an integrated controller, a high-quality display with user interface and capacitive keys, and a wide range of implemented application programs which makes it versatile for many applications such as in the petroleum, chemical, and beverage industries, and at public research institutes. You benefit from a simple process installment that continuously monitors your products.
- TFT display with capacitive keys
- Implemented application programs
Density measurement with economic efficiency
The sensors are available at a reasonable price and provide an affordable way of continuously monitoring the density and concentration of process liquids at a 3-digit accuracy. It is designed as a stand-alone sensor; therefore, there are no additional expenses for integration. The sensor is best suited for, e.g., lab reactors, pilot- or production plants.
- Affordable way of continuous density measurement
- 3-digit accuracy
- Temperature-compensated density, °Brix, °Plato, %alcohol
- API index or other concentration values
- Stand-alone instrument
- No expenses for integration
Low flow rates for accurate measurement
The U-tube which measures the density using the oscillating U-tube principle provides precise measuring values at flow rates below 80 L/h.
- One-piece oscillating tubes made of stainless steel with an inner diameter of 2.1 mm or glass with an inner diameter of 2.0 mm
- Flow rate ≤80 L/h
The right materials for the wetted parts to avoid contaminations and minimize wear and tear
The available wetted parts made of stainless steel or glass are prepared for the use in, e.g., the petroleum, chemical, and beverage industry to withstand corrosion on the sensing element. You benefit from accurate and drift-free measurements even in difficult media.
Wetted parts made of:
- Stainless steel
No service required
L-Dens 3300 sensors do not require any service activities. They are designed without moving parts, are maintenance-free, and do not require any consumables.
|Material of the wetted parts||Borosilicate glass||Stainless steel 1.4571|
|Process density range||500 kg/m3 to 2000 kg/m3|
|Accuracy in adjusted range: Density measurement||1 kg/m3 (1x10-3g/cm3)|
|Process temperature||-10 °C to 60 °C||10 °C to 80 °C|
|CIP/SIP temperature and duration||-||95°C for max. 30 min.|
|Process pressure absolut||max. 6 bar||max. 16 bar|
|Ambient temperature||-10 °C to 40 °C|
|Recommended flow rate||10 L/h to 70 L/h||10 L/h to 80 L/h|
|Communication||2 x analog |
Error and limit relay for all versions
|Process connection||G 1/8“ & corresponding adapters|
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)||166 mm x 155 mm x 91 mm|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty