Anton Paar Certified Service
Service and support directly from the manufacturer
Anton Paar Certified Service offers you service, support, and calibration by technical experts, trained and certified directly at Anton Paar. Benefit from qualified support in your local language at one of 86 service points worldwide. With a choice of different service packages, you always get exactly what you need to keep your results precise and your investment up to date – fast, reliable, and in the high quality you are used to.
Make the most of your instrument throughout its life cycle by taking good care of it – with Anton Paar Certified Service.
*dependent on Service Level Agreement
A trained and certified service engineer is close to you in more than 86 locations worldwide.
The Standard contract includes:
- A single maintenance visit
- Electrical and mechanical checks
- Replacement of wear parts documented in a maintenance record
- 10 % discount for spare parts and labor/travel costs for repairs
- 10 % discount for rental instruments
The Standard Plus contract includes:
- All Standard contract benefits
- A higher discount (set by the local distributor) for spare parts and labor/travel costs for repairs
- A defined discount on rental instruments (set by the local distributor)
- A defined discount on additional trainings (set by the local distributor)
The All Inclusive contract includes:
- All Standard contract benefits
- Free-of-charge spare parts and labor/travel costs for repairs
- Rental instruments free of charge
- A higher discount on additional trainings (set by the local distributor)
Additional to these predefined contracts, Anton Paar can offer Service Level Agreements tailored to your specific requirements. Contact us to get more information about custom-tailored service contracts.
Download info brochure [ca]
Anton Paar calibrates the density and temperature of density meters (incl. a range of discontinued devices) according to ISO 17025. You can find all important information about the ISO 17025 calibration service here.
|Density range||650 kg/m³ to 1550 kg/m³|
|Smallest achievable uncertainty||(depending on instrument and reference liquid): 0.02 kg/m³|
|Measurement conditions|| 15 °C to 50 °C
The use of certain instruments in the pharmaceutical industry requires specific qualifications and documentation. Our Pharma Qualification Package (PQP) covers the instrument-specific qualification procedure according to the USP <1058> 4Q model and also includes:
- Risk Analysis
21 CFR Part 11 checklists, Deviation List, Traceability Matrix, SOP
- PQP-S (Smart)
For customers who must follow GAMP 5 and GMP but do not have to be 21 CFR Part 11-compliant.
An instrument qualification is not a one-time event. Depending on the requirements of the requalification (e.g. yearly requalification, change of location, software update, etc.) a customized document is created.
ISO 9001-certified service process
The Anton Paar Global Service processes are integrated in the quality management system certified according to ISO 9001.
Service certifications of engineers
Every Anton Paar Service Professional is certified according to the Anton Paar training program. Each engineer undertakes product-line-specific training tailored to meet your needs to ensure successful resolution of service interventions. Requalification of the engineers ensures that the training remains up to date. Certificates can be provided to the customer on request.