Benchtop density meter:
- Speed: 4-digit measurement in 20 sec, data export in 15 sec, 1.5 min boot time
- Tech: New algorithm, most-reliable filling control, crystal-clear 10.1” display
- Usability: New user interface built on experience of 10,000 customers
- Modularity: 5+ additional parameters, 7 different sample changers
- Usability: 5 industry-specific user profiles, 30+ guided user workflows
- Storage: 16x more data
- Precision: Up to 6-digit accuracy (and 7-digit precision) without any drifts – 0.000005 g/cm3 accuracy
- Versatility: Auto-correction for highly dense, highly viscous samples
- Efficiency: Best-in-class U-tube technology with Pulsed Excitation Method, viscosity correction, FillingCheckTM
Five decades innovating. Five decades refining. Five decades making market-leading digital density meters. Now taking density measurement to the next level – The Next-Level Density Meter: 16x more data storage (10k measurements), 2x faster Next-Level CPU, 20 sec to 4-digit results, up to 6-digit accuracy, top compliance, 360° care. The world’s fastest, most intelligent digital density meter. No matter how challenging the samples, Anton Paar’s Next-Level Density Meter delivers.
Technologically groundbreaking, even faster, even more powerful, even more accurate, 360° care. These Next-Level digital density meters for liquids, with premium new software and hardware, have a 2x quicker CPU, an 8x quicker OS, and deliver 4-digit results in ultra-fast mode in ~20 secs. They connect with Anton Paar’s sophisticated AP Connect lab software, have market-leading filling control, and comply with all major industry standards.
- Maximum uptime
- Proven U-tube technology with Pulsed Excitation Method for automated viscosity corrections and up to 6-digit accuracy
- FillingCheck™, for improved filling detection
You want highly efficient, supremely accurate sample measurement with automatic cleaning, tempering, and sample recovery. You also want to avoid manual operation, filling issues and long-term measurement drifts due to environment changes.
The Anton Paar density meter offers best-in-class U-tube technology, with the Pulsed Excitation Method, viscosity correction, and FillingCheck™.
Measure accurately with the viscosity-correcting Pulsed Excitation Method. Measure efficiently with the FillingCheck™ filling detection feature.
- Crystal-clear camera image
- Monitored filling and cleaning
- Documentation with high-resolution pictures
You find viscous samples tricky to fill with a syringe, because bubbles occur easily. Is there a better way?
The 1280 x 800 px resolution camera (3x more than its predecessor), with zoomable U-View™, accurate FillingCheck™, backlight adaptation, and camera frame repositioning, provides crystal-clear real-time view of samples.
Obtain 100 % correct results with the first measurement due to detailed visual checks during filling and cleaning.
- New display
- 1.67 million colors, 1280 x 800 px resolution
- 10 % energy saving with sleep mode
You want a density meter designed to be used in your work environment.
The 10.1" display, boasting 64x more colors, 3x more resolution than its predecessor, saving 10 % energy in sleep mode, is of unmatched sensitivity and robustness at the same time. Operation is simple, with customizable views and reports.
Operation is glove-friendly – even when wet.
Working on the high-end glove-friendly display is simply a pleasure. It’s like looking through an open window. You can identify out-of-spec values, and react immediately.
- Store 10,000 measurements
- Export data in 15 sec
- All your lab data just a click away with AP Connect
Transferring data across your IT network and into your data management system is inconvenient and time-consuming.
DMA 4101/4501/5001operate across numerous data interfaces, e.g. network file-share and Anton Paar's new one-data-platform software AP Connect – permitting storage of 10,000 measurements on instrument level, with user-defined output reports. Data export is 6x faster than for its predecessor.
Perform data management with featured manual and automatic export functions, and enjoy the benefits of connectivity with a single data platform. Simplify your data management with and without a network connection. All your instrument data is just one click away.
- 5+ additional parameters, 7 different sample changers
- Save time with parallel measurement approach
- Enable pressurized CO₂ and O₂ measurement
You wish to measure multiple parameters in one go to save time, and to measure the same sample under the same conditions.
The new high-performance density meters offer an array of options for multiparameter analysis (5+ additional parameters, 7 different sample changers).
Benefit from high throughput featuring parallel module measurement options so that you can get more done.
- Ultra-fast measurement mode
- Results in less than 1 minute
- Test many samples quickly and obtain 100 % comparable results.
You want to measure multiple samples across various conditions. You want to keep throughput high without losing measurement performance or documentation.
Our density meter models have an ultra-fast measurement and a multi-measurement and temperature scan mode.
Save time with fast sample measurement (<20 sec), high sample-to-measure throughput, and efficient sample characterization and documentation incl. for multiple measurement values, averages, measurement value appreciation, and R&D.
- Software streamlined with feedback from 10,000 customers
- Quick software updates
- 30+ guided user workflows, 200+ integrated conversion tables, 5 industry-specific profiles
You want density instrument software that is easy to use and can be customized to fit your processes.
The new density meters’ refined software is streamlined with feedback from 10,000 customers. Updates are quick, sample throughput is quick, industry-profile customization is quick (30+ user workflows, 200+ integrated conversion tables, 5 industry-specific profiles), sample diagnostics with the new, automatic algorithm-driven FillingCheck™ are quick, allowing for time-saving quick single measurements. It's all quick.
Enjoy the intuitive, time-saving measurement process only Anton Paar’s advanced, high-performing, quick-updating software can deliver.
- 8x faster OS
- 2x faster CPU
- 3x shorter boot time
You need fast hardware that is built to last.
The hardware is high-performing. The operating system is 8x faster than its predecessor, the CPU is 2x faster, and there's a 3x shorter boot time.
Enjoy a hardware unit that can handle a 4-digit result in 20 seconds, so you can focus on pushing your science and quality checks forward.
- Maximized throughput
- Wide range of automation options
- Minimum contact when filling dangerous substances
You're looking for highly efficient sample measurement with automatic temperature control, measurement and cleaning cycles. You want to avoid filling issues related to manual operation.
Our density meters fully support a wide range of automation options delivering results 100 % independent of the operator.
Attain super-high sample throughput while maintaining absolute quality control with the Xsample sample changers.
- 100 % correctly filled samples – no need to repeat measurements
- Excellent results every time
- Pass/fail decisions right away
You want to detect invisible contamination or micro-bubbles in the sample.
The density meters deliver an automatic, fast, and accurate FillingCheck™ in real time.
Sit back, and enjoy operator-free sample-filling PEM-based diagnostics within seconds, including identification of invisible micro-bubbles.
- Concentration values shown immediately – 200+ conversion tables
- Automated calculation = no human error
- Saves you up to 10 min/ measurement
You need methods and scales for known standard materials available inside the density measurement instrument. You need to create custom conversions.
The density meters come with a broad range of predefined quantities and scales (200+ conversion tables).
Avoid time-consuming manual calculations and human errors. Enjoy the easier data management that integrated conversion brings.
- 100 % compliance with ASTM D4052 & ISO 12185
- Accordance with API table 53 B or D (ASTM D1250)
- Zero errors converting to reference temperature
You need to fulfill petroleum industry standards and legislation requirements.
The density meters deliver accuracy and sample diagnostics according to industry-wide standards.
Rest assured that you're in full compliance with ASTM D4052 & ISO 12185.
- Full traceability to USP <841> and other Pharmacopeia
- Compliance with 21 CFR part 11
- Qualification for PQP
You need to adhere to rigorous pharma industry standards and data integrity regulations.
The density meters afford full traceability to USP <841> standards and other Pharmacopeia, as well as compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 on data integrity, and alignment with PQP qualification requirements.
Know that you're in full compliance with all relevant Pharmacopeia (US, EU, JP, CN) and other pharma industry-related standards and regulations.
- Full 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Audit trail logging all instrument activities, automatic export function
- Traceable documentation of results and final release signature – readiness for audits and in case of complaints
You require total consistency during measurement procedures and documentation. You have to be ready for – and pass – internal and external audits.
The reliable density meters lay a meticulous audit trail, with signing of measurement results (user management) in full GMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Satisfy data integrity and traceability standards (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, GMP 4 Annex 11&15, ALCOA+).
- Prevention of reclamations or complaints
- Internationally acknowledged results
- 100 % certified use
You require a measurement certificate from an accredited measurement lab.
We provide in-house ISO/IEC 17025 calibration in a one-stop shop approach.
Obtain an ISO/IEC 17025-calibrated density meter directly from the supplier.
- Easy validation of measurement results
- Correct references right from the outset
- No extra effort for procurement
You need certified reference materials to adjust the density measurement device. Who can supply them?
The density meters operate according to ultra-pure water standards.
On-board our standards. It's a one-stop shop.
- Decades of experience
- Market-leading density measurement
- Refined application processes delivering premium quality
You don't want just any density meter. You want a density meter manufactured with application know-how accumulated over decades. And you want the promise of quality associated with such an experience.
Anton Paar’s digital density meter is an expression of quality and reliability refined over decades of industry-leading experience.
Let Anton Paar’s team of experts help make sure you are getting the data you need for your business.
- 98 % of all critical mechanical parts manufactured in-house
- Rigorous quality control
- Rapid roll-out of parts in case of service
You want the seal of excellence that in-house manufacturing brings. You yearn for the peace of mind that comes from knowing critical components are top-notch.
98 % of critical parts are manufactured in-house.
Rest assured that the critical components you require come quickly with minimal downtime and with the ultimate in-house quality guarantee. And in the unlikely event you need parts replaced, Anton Paar can help get them to you quickly.
- Warranty valid for three years
- Repair coverage
- No unforeseen costs
You want three years of benchtop density meter certainty, no unforeseen costs, repair coverage. You want to focus on results.
The density meters come with a three-year warranty, and repair coverage.
Focus on your measurement results, with the reassurance of a warranty for three years.
- Service, support and calibration by experts trained and certified directly at Anton Paar
- Inquiry response within 24 hours
- Service networks spanning 86 locations, 350 certified service engineers.
You want us with you all the way. From purchase through use. You want a reliable attentive service and support framework.
Service and support carry the Anton Paar seal of quality, attentiveness and expertise.
Benefit from Anton Paar’s certified support, in your language, at one of 86 service points worldwide. Know that we're here for you, all the way.
- All consumables
- 24/7 availability
- Easily navigable
When you need consumables, you want to be able to order them online, any time.
Consumables can be ordered 24/7 through our easy-to-use webshop.
Replenishment is just a click away.
|DMA 4101||DMA 4501||DMA 5001|
|Density||0 g/cm³ to 3 g/cm³|
|Temperature||0 °C to 100 °C (32 °F to 212 °F)|
|Pressure||up to 10 bar (145 psi) absolute pressure|
|Density||0.0001 g/cm³||0.00005 g/cm³ (full range) |
0.00001 g/cm³ (0 g/cm³ to 1 g/cm³, 15 °C to 20 °C)
|Temperature||0.03 °C (0.05 °F)||0.02 °C (0.04 °F)||0.01 °C (0.02 °F)|
|Density||0.00001 g/cm³||0.000005 g/cm³||0.000001 g/cm³|
|Temperature||0.02 °C (0.04 °F)||0.01 °C (0.02 °F)||0.001 °C (0.002 °F)|
|Density||0.00005 g/cm³||0.00002 g/cm³||0.000005 g/cm³|
|Density||0.0001 g/cm³||0.00001 g/cm³||0.000001 g/cm³|
|Power features||U-View™, FillingCheck™, ThermoBalance™, full-range viscosity correction|
|Special functions||QM compliance, temperature scan, built-in ambient pressure sensor, condition monitoring Adjustment at high viscosity (only DMA 5001 )|
|Automation||Automatic sample changers|
|Modularity||pH, alcohol, CO2, O2, color|
|Optional accessories||Aerosol Adapter, Heating Attachment|
|Typical measuring time/sample||20 s||30 s||40 s|
|Minimum sample volume||approx. 1 mL|
|Wetted materials||PTFE, borosilicate glass|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||526 mm x 347 mm x 230 mm (20.7 in x 13.7 in x 9 in)|
|Weight||22.04 kg (48.6 lbs)|
|Power supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, fluctuation ±10 %, 190 VA|
|Display||10.1" TFT WXGA (1280 x 800 px); PCAP touchscreen|
|Controls||Touchscreen, optional keyboard, mouse, and bar code reader|
|Communication interfaces||5 x USB, Ethernet, CAN, RS232|
|Internal storage||More than 10,000 measuring values with camera images|
Certificirana usluga servisa Anton Paar
- Više od 350 tehničkih stručnjaka s certifikatom proizvođača širom svijeta
- Kvalificirana podrška na vašem lokalnom jeziku
- Zaštita za vaše ulaganje tijekom njegovog životnog ciklusa
- Trogodišnje jamstvo
Alcohol Measurement Using Anton Paar Density Meters Izvješća o primjeni en
Density measurement of cleaning agents and disinfectants Izvješća o primjeni en
Density measurement of lithium-containing electrolytes Izvješća o primjeni en
Determining filling volumes based on density measurement Izvješća o primjeni en
Safe and efficient fuel handling at tank terminals Izvješća o primjeni en
Consumables, Accessories & Software
Consumables, Accessories & Software
Accessories & Software
Accessories & Software
Da biste saznali možete li putem interneta kupovati sa svoje lokacije, provjerite dostupnost na mreži u nastavku.
Lab execution software:
AP Connect Pharma
Lab execution software:
AP Connect Standard
- Time-saving – automatic and digital data transfer
- Data quality guarantee – elimination of transcription errors
- Fast decisions – data at your fingertips
- Subscription license (billed yearly)
Lab execution software:
AP Connect Start (Now: 100% discount on checkout)
- Kickstart your paperless lab
- Featuring main benefits of the Standard edition
- Restricted to one instrument, single user access and one export rule
- Now: 100% discount on checkout!