Synthesis Reactor - Monowave 50
Monowave 50 even fits into a crowded lab. High level organic synthesis is performed simply with the reactor, a vial and a silicone cap. Ideal for educational purposes, Monowave 50's safety standards ensure the safest handling even with inexperienced students. You save money, time and space as Monowave 50 provides the best combination of price and quality.
Since Monowave 50 works in a similar way to a microwave reactor, our world of microwave synthesis will be of great help to you to optimize your chemistry. It includes a database of more than 1000 applications which have been successfully performed in Anton Paar reactors.Get in touch Document Finder
- “Plug and play” reactor
- All you need is Monowave 50, 1 vial and 1 cap
- Integrated capacitive touchscreen
- Easy cleaning & minimized customer maintenance
Compact and modern design
- Small footprint (25 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm)
- Lightweight (8.5 kg)
Serving your needs
- Fast synthesis reactions in closed vials
- 315 W stainless steel heating jacket
- Integrated temperature and pressure control
- The best combination of price and quality
- Reusable vials with caps
- Short experiment times
- Anton Paar’s high safety standards
Do green chemistry!
- Integrated cooling system. No need for cooling water
- Minimized solvent use
- Energy savings due to short reaction times
Each chemist should have the modern and easy handling Monowave 50 reactor in the laboratory.
Mr. Prof. Thierry Besson, University of Rouen, France
Sealed tube chemistry has never been easier and safer than with this device.
Mr. Prof. Dr. C. Oliver Kappe, University of Graz, Austria
|Max. filling volume||6 mL|
|Max. operation pressure||20 bar (290 psi)|
|Max. temperature||250 °C|
|Max. power||315 W|
|Vial material||Borosilicate glass|
Direct Ethylation of Benzylic Amines with in-situ formed Ethylene Application Reports en
Organic Synthesis | Rapid Three-step Synthesis of a Channel Blocker Application Reports en