The density meter has become our reference method for the density as well as the alcohol content.
Nadine Etcheverry, enologist at Laboratoire Sarco (Bordeaux, France)
在过去的几年里，数字密度测量领域发生了很多变化。自 2018 年以来，安东帕推出了革命性的新测量原理——脉冲激发法，并注册了多项专利。
We wouldn’t be half as good as we are now if we didn’t have Anton Paar.
- Chris Sartori, brewing process manager at Stone Brewing (Richmond, Virginia)
We compared Anton Paar’s [pharma] qualification package to those from other manufacturers and consider it to be extremely comprehensive.
- Stefan Jordan, department for process technology and safety at Schülke&Mayr (Norderstedt, Germany)
I believe we have been using this instrument for 20 years and in all those years it has always provided excellent results.
- Alois Gölles, CEO of Gölles, which produces distillates and vinegars (Riegersburg, Austria)
Our DMA 4500 M and the other Anton Paar instruments have been helping us maintain tight control of process specifications and ensure that the quality of our products meets global standards.
- Apurba Roy, QA manager at Bengal Beverages (West Bengal, India)
We rely on Anton Paar’s measurement technology and enjoy the advantages of automated production monitored by process sensors – and that gives the brewmaster and his crew time to work creatively.
- Andrea Bagli, CEO of Birra Amarcord (Rimini, Italy)
The nice thing about the Anton Paar unit is that it’s the only unit of its kind that is actually approved for government testing.
- David Dickson, head distiller at “Dillon’s Small Batch Distillery” (Niagara, Canada)
The most important instrument here is the PBA-B. It is the reference instrument for quality control in the lab.
- Andreas Werner, Brew master, Göss Brewery (Leoben, Austria)
We can not only look at our beer in the moment but we can look at it over time, we can deduce trends, we can use the information as a powerful tool.
- Kyle Simon, chemist at Anchor Brewing (San Francisco, California)