Microwave digestion rotor:
- Rotor for Multiwave 5000
- 24 vessels of 80 mL
- Easy, tool-free vessel handling
- SmartVent technology
Rotor 24HVT80 for Multiwave 5000 includes 24 vessels with a volume of 80 mL and is the perfect solution for the digestion of environmental, agricultural, and food samples with a sample volume up to 55 mL.
Get full reaction control without the need for any additional sensors: pressure control via SmartVent technology and the internal temperature of each vessel via contactless IR sensor allow for full reaction control and complete digestions even for higher sample weights.
Thanks to the SmartVent technology samples with different reaction behavior can be digested in one single run.
Pressure-activated-venting concept for closed vessels which enables precise and reliable pressure control in each vessel
- Overpressure related to reaction gases is safely released and removed by the system
- Enables the digestion of the highest sample amounts (up to 3 g or 55 mL)
- Three-part vessel design for easy, tool-free vessel handling and swift cleaning
- The special design of the rotor and the vessels allows rapid heating and cooling even in a fully equipped rotor
- Continuous, low-intensity cooling during a run increases the vessels’ lifetime
- Minimized number of accessories required
Run standard methods
- Temperature-controlled digestions without the need for any additional sensor
- Filling volume of 55 mL, perfect for EPA 3015A, ASTM D4309, and EN ISO 15587-2
|No. of vessels||24|
|Volume of vessels||80 mL|
|Reaction control||Temperature- and pressure control in all positions|
|Typical samples||Acid digestion and acid leaching of all kind of samples including agricultural, environmental and food samples, waste water, sludge, soil, sediments and standard methods such as EPA procedures (3015A, 3051A, 3052) or EN ISO 15587-2.|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.