Welcome to New Viscometry 5 - Under pressure: Viscosity measurements of volatile compounds
Many substances are either volatile or contain volatile components (e.g. crude oil diluted with light ends). Measuring the viscosity of such samples presents a significant challenge as the formation of bubbles or changes in the composition due to evaporation significantly influence the measurement results. In this webinar we will show how to perform good measurements of volatile samples.
You will get insights into:
- Types of volatile samples for viscosity measurements
- How to handle and prepare volatile samples
- How to set up and perform a measurement of volatile samples
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
2020-05-26, 09:00 - 09:45 (CEST UTC+02:00)
Eğitmen: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini, Mag. Franz Arnold
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Franz Arnold completed his master thesis in environmental systems science from the University of Graz with a focus on business administrations. In 2014 he joined Anton Paar and since then has been working as product manager in the lab productivity department.
Şimdi ücretsiz giriş yapın!
Araçlara ve kısıtlanmış içeriğe ücretsiz erişim sağlamak için aşağıdaki formu doldurmanız yeterlidir.