- The multi-sample changer that provides first-class filling at a snap
- Handles up to 96 samples in one magazine
- Ideal for beer, wine, soft drinks, syrups, and other aqueous samples which can be replaced without intermediate cleaning
- Multiple fillings from the same vial if required
User-independent first-class filling of numerous Anton Paar master instruments is ensured by stepless adjustability in combination with a smart pump lock. With a simple snap the pump is adjusted and ready for operation. Xsample 520 automatically handles up to 96 samples, so unattended filling and measurement are possible even during the night and weekends. Freeing operators for higher qualified tasks increases the productivity in the lab. The maintenance-free peristaltic pump with a flexible filling speed enables optimized sample treatment for perfect measuring results.
Easy installation and operation
- Plug and Play: Xsample 520 is automatically activated when the master instrument is started.
- You can configure sample changing via the touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard.
- A unified user interface for measurement and automation reduces the time needed for training which frees you for other important tasks.
- The user-independent filling leads to the highest repeatable measuring results and reduction of handling errors
High sample throughput – measure a multitude of samples in one cycle
- Unattended measurement of up to 96 samples in one cycle to gather results during the night or weekends
- Priority sample interrupts the measuring cycle for flexible and quick measurements when urgent results are needed
- Multiple fillings from the same sample vial for the highest accuracy of measurements
- Ideal for beer, wine, soft drinks, syrups, and other aqueous samples which can be replaced without intermediate cleaning.
Automated sample identification and simplified data entry
- Bar code reader (Laser Class II) for automatic sample identification available to prevent user errors
- Method assignment with bar code reader for easy operation without manual method selection
- Enter the sample list via a bar code reader, touchscreen, or keyboard to simplify documentation and prevent errors
- Create preconfigured sample lists for your daily use to avoid tedious data entry tasks. You can save and load preconfigured sample lists.
|Viscosity range||up to 3,000 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature¹|
|Filling mode||with peristaltic pump: |
|Typical time of filling and measuring cycle||2 to 5 minutes|
|Minimum sample volume||approx. 10 mL to 20 mL|
|Sample vials per magazine||24 vials of 50 mL or |
48 vials of 12 mL
(optional: 96 vials of 12 mL)
|Environmental conditions (EN 61010)||indoor use only|
|Operating temperature||+15 °C to +35 °C (+59 °F to +95 °F)|
|Altitude||max. 3,000 m (9,840 ft)|
|Power supply||supplied by the master instrument |
AC power supply voltage according to technical data plate at the rear of the master instrument (protective grounding required)
|Dimensions incl. master instrument |
(L x W x H)
|532 mm x 347 mm x 360 mm |
(20.9 in x 13.7 in x 14.2 in)
|Weight excl. master instrument||approx. 12 kg (26.5 lbs)|
¹ Recommended for samples with a viscosity up to 500 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature. For samples with a viscosity higher than 500 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature, bubbles may occur during filling.
Optional Bar Code Reader
|Type||SICK CLV 620-1000 Raster scanner|
|Bar code types||Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar, EAN, EAN 128, UPC, 2/5 interleaved, Pharmacode|
|Laser class||Class 2 (EN 60825-1 (A2:2001-03))|
|Code resolution||0.2 mm to 1 mm|
|Protection class||Class III (VDE 0106/IEC 1010-1)|
|Ambient light compatibility||2,000 lx (on bar code)|
|Additional technical data in the operating instructions on the supplied CD-ROM.|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Alcohol Measurement in Mash of Molasses using Alcolyzer Beer M/ME from Anton Paar Application Reports en
Analysis of Soft Drinks containing Sugar and Stevia Application Reports en