The single sample changer for different syringe sizes
Perfect measuring results due to perfect cleaning
- Automatic rinsing and drying after each sample prevents sample carry-over which ensures the best measuring results.
- Up to two different cleaning agents can be used for an individual cleaning procedure.
- Measurement of a great variety of samples from low-viscosity samples up to 36,000 mPa.s
- Automatic air check before measurement to rule out sample cross-contamination
- Different adapters for 2.5 mL and 10 mL Braun syringes for your most frequently used consumables.
- Depending on the system size, a minimum amount of sample is needed – advisable when handling expensive or hazardous samples.
- Unified software user interface at the master instrument for easy operation and a short training phase.
- Force sensor used to adjust the filling speed for optimized filling behavior and reduction of user errors.
Intelligent instrument design
- For aggressive samples all wetted parts of Xsample 340 are made of highly resistant materials
- Robust instrument for measurements under harsh environmental conditions.
- High safety standard: when opening the safety cover the sampling procedure immediately stops in order to protect the operator
- Space-saving design and quick installation of instrument for self-explanatory start-up before first use
|Viscosity range||36,000 mPa·s at ambient and measuring temperature|
|Supported syringes||2 mL Luer plastic for sample viscosity up to 36,000 mPa·s|
5 mL Luer plastic for sample viscosity up to 10,000 mPa·s
10 mL Luer plastic for sample viscosity up to 9,000 mPa·s
5 mL glass for sample viscosity up to 10,000 mPa·s
|Filling mode||Force applied by syringe|
|Minimum sample volume per measurement||approx. 3 mL|
depending on system configuration
|Rinsing liquid consumption|
approx. 7 mL (if rinse time: 10 s)
|Compressed air supply||0.3 bar (4.35 psi) relative (air supply of the master instrument)|
max. 1.5 bar (21.8 psi) relative (air supply of Xsample 340)
optional: 2.0 bar (29 psi) relative (external compressed air)
|Necessary quality of air||Class 3 from ISO 8573-1:|
max. particle size: 5 μm
max. pressure dew point: –20°C (–4°F)
max. oil content: 1 mg/m3
|Environmental conditions |
|Indoor use only|
|Air humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Operating temperature||+15 to +35 °C (+59 to +95 °F)|
|Power supply||supplied by master instrument|
Mains voltage according to the type plate at the rear of master instrument (protective grounding required)
|Dimensions excl. master instrument|
(L x W x H)
|480 mm x 230 mm x 420 mm |
(18.9 in x 9.1 in x 16.5 in)
|Weight excl. master instrument||approx. 9.4 kg (20.7 lbs)|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty