Smart Density Meter:
- Quick measurement – results in under 5 seconds
- High precision for all alcoholic beverages
- Only 2 mL of sample required
- Free iOS/Android app – track fermentation on your smartphone
- New design
EasyDens determines your wort’s extract content, the sugar content in your home-produced fruit juices, and the alcohol content in spirits with no sugar added. Use it to monitor the fermentation process of your beer, wine, and spirits via a daily measurement of apparent extract or sugar from a 2 mL sample. Download the free app to track the fermentation from your smartphone and easily assess the time for bottling. Results are displayed and stored on your smartphone, ready for export to a PC/Mac.
Consistency for your handcrafted creations
- By monitoring the fermentation of your beverage so you can track the progress on your smartphone, EasyDens helps you ensure your outcomes are consistent.
- For beer brewers: EasyDens calculates alcohol content from the measured °Plato/specific gravity results.
- Gain insights and enhance your production skills by seeing the impact of your raw materials and production process on the measured results.
- Several units of measurement are available for your:
- Beer (specific gravity, °Plato).
- Wine (°Brix, °KMW, °Oechsle, °Baumé, °Babo, g/L sugar concentration).
- Alcohol (% v/v, % w/w, °Proof).
- This one device covers the entire measuring range needed to produce your handcrafted product.
EasyDens for easy results
- Concentration values are already temperature-corrected, so you need no further calculations or correction tables.
- Measurements take less than one minute, including filling and cleaning.
- You can clean, calibrate, and re-adjust EasyDens yourself, you just need deionized water.
- Measurement data can be saved and exported from the EasyDens app for further processing on your PC/Mac.
- EasyDens only needs 2 mL of sample for testing.
Technology from the market leader
- The heart of EasyDens is its measuring cell, a handcrafted, high-precision glass component which delivers the most accurate results.
- EasyDens is based on the renowned oscillating U-tube principle, which is also applied in the world’s most accurate density meter, DMA 5000 M.
- The new design comes with IP65 protection.
- Download the free smartphone app (for Android or iOS).
- Data exchange between EasyDens and your smartphone is carried out via Bluetooth Low Energy.
|Plato:||-10 °P to +40 °P|
|Brix:||-10 °Bx to +80 °Bx|
|Baumé:||0 °Bé to 45 °Bé|
|Oechsle:||-50 °Oe to +400 °Oe|
|Klosterneuburger Mostwaage:||0 °KMW to 30 °KMW|
|Babo:||0 °Babo to 30 °Babo|
|Sugar concentration:||0 g/L to 500 g/L|
|Alcohol:||0 %v/v to 100 %v/v|
|Proof:||0 °Proof to 200 °Proof|
|Specific Gravity:||0.7 to 1.2|
|Temperature:||5 °C to 30 °C / 41 °F to 86 °F|
|Klosterneuburger Mostwaage:||0.3 °KMW|
|Sugar concentration:||3 g/L|
|Temperature:||0.2 °C / 0.4 °F|
|Klosterneuburger Mostwaage:||0.1 °KMW|
|Sugar concentration:||1 g/L|
|Temperature:||0.1 °C (0.01 °F)|
|Sample volume||approx. 2 mL|
|Ambient temperature||5 °C to 35 °C / 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Storage temperature||5 °C to 35 °C / 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Humidity||5 % to 90 % relative air humidity, non-condensing|
|Interface||Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Power supply||Two 1.5 V LR6 AA alkaline batteries or two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries|
|Battery operation lifetime:||>40 hours|
|Dimensions||101 mm x 58 mm x 44 mm (4 in x 2.3 in x 1.7 in)|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 190 g (0.42 lbs)|
|Mobile Operating System||Android and iOS|
|Scope of supply||EasyDens portable density meter, syringe 10 mL, batteries, adapters Luer, adapter Luer lock, waste hose, illustrated application description, certificate of compliance, safety guide|
|Ingress protection||IP65 according to IEC 60529|
*accuracy for aqueous solutions (such as beer, wine, distilled spirits): 0.001