- Quick measurement – results in under 5 seconds
- High precision for all alcoholic beverages
- Only 2 mL of sample required
- Free iOS/Android app – track fermentation on your smartphone
- New design
EasyDens determines your wort’s extract content, the sugar content in your home-produced fruit juices, and the alcohol content in spirits with no sugar added. Use it to monitor the fermentation process of your beer and wine via a daily measurement of apparent extract or sugar from a 2 mL sample. Download the free app to track the fermentation from your smartphone and easily assess the time for bottling. Results are displayed and stored on your smartphone, ready for export to a PC/Mac.
Your brew deserves it
- EasyDens helps you ensure that your brew ends up the way you intended. It monitors the fermentation of your beverage so you can track the progress on your smartphone.
- For homebrewers: The alcohol content is calculated from the measured extract/specific gravity results.
- You will gain insights and enhance your production skills by seeing the impact of your raw materials and production process on the measured results.
- Reports give the measured results for density, SG (relative density), extract in %w/w, alcohol in %ABV (or %v/v), or sugar content in °Brix.
- This one device covers the entire measuring range needed for production of your handcrafted product.
EasyDens for easy results
- Concentration values are already temperature-corrected, so you need no further calculations or correction tables.
- Measurements take less than one minute, including filling and cleaning.
- You can clean, calibrate, and re-adjust EasyDens yourself, you just need deionized water.
- Measurement data can be saved and exported from the EasyDens app for further processing on your PC/Mac.
- Get the maximum drinkable volume from your brew – EasyDens only needs 2 mL of sample for testing.
Technology from the market leader
- The heart of EasyDens is its measuring cell, a handcrafted, high-precision glass component which delivers the most accurate results.
- EasyDens is based on the renowned oscillating U-tube principle, which is also applied in the world’s most accurate density meter, DMA 5000 M.
- The new design comes with IP65 protection.
- Download the free app for smartphones with operating system Android 5.1 or later and iOS 13.0 or later.
- Data exchange between EasyDens and your smartphone is carried out via Bluetooth Low Energy.
|Extract:||-10 %w/w to 40 %w/w|
|Sugar:||-10 °Brix to 80 °Brix|
|Alcohol:||0 %v/v to 100 %v/v|
|Specific Gravity:||0.7 to 1.2|
|Temperature:||5 °C to 30 °C / 41 °F to 86 °F|
|Temperature:||0.2 °C / 0.4 °F|
|Temperature:||0.1 °C (0.01 °F)|
|Sample volume||approx. 2 mL|
|Ambient temperature||5 °C to 35 °C / 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Storage temperature||5 °C to 35 °C / 41 °F to 95 °F|
|Humidity||5 % to 90 % relative air humidity, non-condensing|
|Interface||Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Power supply||Two 1.5 V LR6 AA alkaline batteries or two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries|
|Battery operation lifetime:||>40 hours|
|Dimensions||101 mm x 58 mm x 44 mm (4 in x 2.3 in x 1.7 in)|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 190 g (0.42 lbs)|
|Mobile Operating System||Android 5.0 and higher; iOS 13.0 and higher|
|Scope of supply||EasyDens portable density meter, syringe 10 mL, batteries, adapters Luer, adapter Luer lock, waste hose, illustrated application description, certificate of compliance, safety guide|
|Ingress protection||IP65 according to IEC 60529|
*accuracy for aqueous solutions (such as beer, wine, distilled spirits): 0.001