Gum Content Tester:
Gum content is the residue of aircraft fuels, motor gasoline and other volatile distillates which cannot be evaporated.
Fuel samples of 50 mL are evaporated under controlled conditions of temperature and the flow of air or steam.
Benefits at a Glance
- Safety multi-function head for simultaneous positioning
- Draining system
- Thermal protection shield
- 5-test station metal heating block
- Air and steam flow calibration sets (optional)
- The multi-function head was designed for the safe and simultaneous positioning of all 5 pre-adjusted jet tubes. No manual handling and assembling of the hot conical jet tubes is required. After one turn only, all tubes are in their resting, pre-heating or working position. The position of the handle assures that neither steam nor hot air is hazardous to the operator.
- Safe withdrawal of condensed water from sample beakers and the compensation of uncontrolled steam eruptions is assured by an efficient draining system.
- Over-temperature protection cut-off.
Customized User Flexibility
- Two different versions of Gum content testers are available:
- A model for tests with air supply
- A model with air and steam supply
- Be aware that, depending on the model of your choice, the following accessories are required:
- Rotary compressor (for air supply)
- Steam generator and water demineralization apparatus
(the microprocessor-controlled ion exchange assembly supplies soft water for the steam generator's storage tank)
|Application range||ambient to 246 °C (air operated)|
ambient to 260 °C (air and steam operated)
|Test places||5 (simultaneous)|
|Pressurized air supply||2 bar to 4 bar, cleaned and oil-free; min. 300 L/min|
|Steam supply||Inlet temperature: approx. 140 °C |
Pressure: approx. 3 bar to 4 bar
Flow rate: 8 kg/h (water steam)
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 2000 W (air operated) |
115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 1750 W (air operated)
230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 3100 W (air and steam operated)
|Dimensions||400 mm x 400 mm x 720 mm (W x D x H)|
JJIS K 2261
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty