- For temperature- and humidity-dependent SAXS and WAXS studies of nanostructures
- Ideal for investigating the influence of temperature and humidity on powders and thin films
- Studies in vacuum, air, and inert gas from 10 °C up to 110 °C
With the Humidity Stage you can perform SAXS and WAXS investigations of your powder or film sample under the influence of relative humidity (RH) and temperature. The stage comes together with a humidity generator, which exactly controls the relative humidity using a calibrated RH sensor inside the stage compartment.
Analyze the influence of temperature and humidity on your samples
Understanding the combined effect of humidity and temperature on your sample material helps you to define fitting conditions for e.g. transport, shelf life, or stability. With the Humidity Stage you can monitor the influence of humidity on your samples’ nanostructure:
- under defined humid atmosphere (5 % to 95 % relative humidity) from 10 °C to 60 °C
- in vacuum, air, and inert gas from 10 °C up to 110 °C
Exact control of humidity and temperature guaranteed
The Humidity Stage comes together with the Modular Humidity Generator which gives excellent control performance. A calibrated relative humidity (RH) sensor and the very precise Pt100 temperature sensor close to the sample guarantee uniform and well-defined humidity conditions as well as maximum thermal homogeneity during measurements. This is essential, especially during studies at elevated temperatures and high relative humidity.
|Relative humidity range||5 % to 95 % RH|
|Humid atmosphere||10 °C to 60 °C|
|Dry atmosphere (vacuum/air/inert gas)||10 °C to 110 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
Contact us directly for additional information on the latest developments, options, and customized solutions.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty