Non-ambient SWAXS studies
- Humidity Stage enables investigations of the influence of relative humidity (RH) and temperature on the nanostructure of your powder or film sample.
- Analyze your samples under controlled humid atmosphere, under vacuum, air or inert gas atmosphere.
|Temperature range for humid atmosphere||5 % to 95 % RH at 10 °C to 60 °C|
|10 °C to 110 °C|
Anton Paar Certified Service
The Anton Paar quality in service and support:
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle