Every sample is a star and deserves the best possible sample stage for high-quality SWAXS analysis.
Equipped with the unique Tensile Stage, Anton Paar’s nanostructure analyzers can be used for SWAXS studies under well-defined mechanical load. In combination with the Tensile Stage Heating/Cooling Module these studies can be performed in the temperature range between -50 °C to 250 °C.
SWAXS studies under mechanical influence
- The Tensile Stage enables SWAXS studies of nanostructured fiber and foil samples under well-defined mechanical load.
- The Tensile Stage Heating/Cooling Module enables SWAXS studies under well-defined stress/strain conditions and at controlled temperatures from -50 °C to +250 °C.
|0.01 N to 600 N|
|Temperature||-50 °C to +250 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 0.01°C|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle