Tensile Stage 2.0
- The only commercially available stage specially designed for in-situ SWAXS studies of stress/strain phenomena
- For investigating fibers, foils, and thin films
- Studies at forces between 0.01 N and 600 N
- Temperature range from -150 °C to +350 °C
The Tensile Stage is the perfect stage for investigating the stress/strain phenomena of fibers, foils, and thin films in both the SAXS and WAXS range. It is equipped with a full-range load cell and a high-resolution load cell. The stress/strain investigations can be performed at ambient conditions and combined with the dedicated Heated/Cryo Module in a temperature range from -150 °C to +350 °C.
Straining samples at full force and with high resolution
The Tensile Stage enables stress/strain studies at forces between 0.01 N and 600 N. Choose between two load cells:
- The low-range, high-resolution cell for forces from 0.01 N to 5 N
- The full-range cell for forces from 1 N to 600 N
The Tensile Stage includes an easy-to-use software for stage control and data acquisition. You can use it to program complex load profiles.
Stress/strain studies from -150 °C to 350 °C
The Tensile Stage has a dedicated Heated/Cryo Module 2.0 for stress/strain studies in a temperature range from -150 °C to 350 °C. The optional Heated/Cryo Module 2.0 is mounted on the Tensile Stage and due to its design maximum temperature homogeneity within the sample is guaranteed. The module is counter-cooled to minimize the temperature impact on the system housing during heating and cooling.
|Tensile force||0.01 N to 600 N|
|Temperature range||-150 °C to +350 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
Contact us directly for additional information on the latest developments, options, and customized solutions.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty