- Temperature-controlled sample stages for Anton Paar’s SAXSpoint systems
- Automatic scans on up to 20 solid, liquid, and paste/gel-like samples
- Heated/Cooled Sampler: from -10 °C to 120 °C
- Heated Sampler 2.0: from -150 °C to 350 °C
Anton Paar’s temperature-controlled sample stages, Heated Sampler or Heated/Cooled Sampler, enable fully automatic scans of up to 20 samples. Depending on the Heated Sampler version, temperature-controlled SAXS/WAXS studies can be performed in a range from -150 °C to 350 °C. Different sample holders are available for investigations of solid, liquid, and paste/gel-like samples.
Heated/Cooled Sampler: Automatic studies of multiple samples from -10 °C to 120 °C
The Heated/Cooled Sampler allows you to perform automatic measurement series of solid, liquid, and paste/gel-like samples at different temperatures with an accuracy of +/-0.1 °C. A very precise Pt 100 temperature sensor according to DIN 43760 continuously controls the temperature. Samples can be measured under controlled atmosphere such as air and inert gas as well as under vacuum. The Heated/Cooled sampler is automatically recognized when installed in the measuring chamber of Anton Paar’s SAXSpoint 5.0. You can easily predefine measurement series using the SAXSdrive control software and these are measured fully automatically once the sample sequence is defined.
Heated Sampler 2.0: Flexible for temperature ranges from -150 °C to 350 °C
The Heated Sampler 2.0 covers a temperature range from ambient to 350 °C. Additionally equipped with the Cryo Module the temperature range is extended to cryogenic temperatures and ranges from -150 °C to 350 °C. This gives you the utmost flexibility for your temperature-dependent SAXS/WAXS studies. The Heated Sampler 2.0 provides a maximum temperature homogeneity at all sample positions and a temperature accuracy of +/-0.1 °C. To minimize any temperature impact on the SAXSpoint 5.0 housing during cryogenic experiments the Cryo Module is counter-cooled by the cooling water circuit of the SAXS system.
Multiple sample measurement for liquid, solid, gel/paste-like samples with dedicated sample holders
The Heated/Cooled Sampler and Heated Sampler 2.0 come with these sample holders:
- Holder for multiple solid samples (up to 20)
- Holder for multiple paste/gel samples (up to 4)
- Holder for multiple disposable capillaries (up to 5)
- Multi-cuvette holder for standard TCS sample holders (e.g. quartz capillary, µCell, etc.) (up to 5)
Additionally available: a SiN flow-through cell ensuring a very low scattering background. This is beneficial for weakly scattering samples. Customized sample holders for the Heated/Cooled and Heated Sampler 2.0 are available on request.
|Temperature range||-150 °C to 350 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
|Positioning precision||1 µm|
Contact us directly for additional information on the latest developments, options, and customized solutions.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty