Every sample is a star and deserves the best possible sample stage for high-quality SWAXS analysis.
The Heated Sampler is a unique heating/cooling stage for temperature-dependent SAXS/WAXS measurements of multiple solid and liquid samples. Two versions are available offering a temperature control range from -10 °C to +120 °C and from -100 °C up to +300 °C. The heating/cooling block is designed for maximum temperature homogeneity at all sample positions providing accurate temperature measurement as well as a high control accuracy of ± 0.1 °C. Samples can be measured under controlled atmosphere (air, inert gas) as well as under vacuum. Up to 20 solid or paste-like samples can be measured with the supplied sample holders. Two different multi-capillary holders for up to 5 capillaries are provided and allow positioning the capillaries vertically or horizontally in the X-ray beam.Get in touch
Temperature-controlled sample stage for multiple samples
- Run automated measurements of multiple solid, powder, liquid, gel samples and of multiple filled capillaries
- Rely on precise temperature control and stability
- Use temperature control from -100 °C to +300 °C possible; high control accuracy of ± 0.1 °C.
- Benefit from maximum temperature homogeneity at all sample positions.
- Study samples under controlled atmosphere (air, inert gas) as well as under vacuum.
|Sample capacity||20 solid, powder, gel, liquid samples or 5 capillaries|
|Temperature range||-100 °C to +300 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 0,1°C|
|Atmosphere||Air, inert gas, vacuum|
|Positioning precision||1 µm|