International Webinar: Introduction of SAXSpoint 5.0
Anton Paar announces a dedicated point-collimation system, which stands for high resolution, ease of use and full experimental flexibility: SAXSpoint 5.0.
We are introducing the probably world's best SAXS laboratory solution.
- A SAXS history
- Who is Anton Paar
- Future proof: SAXSpoint 5.0
- Modular equipment, such as USAXS, detection technologies, sample holders
- Method combinations: from RheoSAXS to SEC-SAXS
- Parameter screening made easy
- In focus: application measurements
This webinar is for all who are or will be using SAXS in the lab or at large research facilities.
Trainer: Dr. Andreas Keilbach
Dr. Andreas Keilbach obtained his PhD in Physical Chemistry from the University of Munich, with a focus in porous materials. After his PhD studies, he joined Anton Paar in April 2011 and is currently part product manager for small-angle X-ray scattering at Anton Paar GmbH.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.