Inline oxygen sensor:
- Hassle-free sensor-cap exchange with Toolmaster™
- Predictable cap exchange with lifetime estimator
- Ultimate comparability with Anton Paar solutions for laboratory and at-line measurements
- Quick return to operational status after hot CIP/SIP or hot-water rinsing
- Compact stand-alone solution for inline oxygen measurement in CO₂ recuperation lines
Oxygen content is a crucial parameter for the taste and shelf life of beverages. The Oxy 5100 inline oxygen sensor measures dissolved oxygen (DO) in real-time, directly at the production line. It provides accurate, drift-free measurements throughout the entire production process.
Oxy 5100 can easily be combined with additional process sensors from Anton Paar, to meet all future production- and quality-control requirements.
The CO₂ Purity Monitor features a compact system for monitoring the O₂ content in pressurized CO₂ recuperation pipes.
No worries about cap calibration due to clever sensor caps
The Oxy 5100 sensor caps embody the smart connection of the sensor with the sample. To match individual requirements, the right sensor cap can be chosen from a variety of caps. Conveniently switch between the ranges by simply exchanging the sensor cap.
All required calibration parameters are stored in the sensor cap. The Toolmaster® technology automatically detects the sensor cap, and transfers all setup parameters to the sensor. Once the cap is mounted, inline measurement can start immediately.
Lifetime Estimator: Easy planning of sensor cap exchange
Replacement of a sensor cap is a predictable work step that should be planned and integrated into regularly scheduled downtimes. Oxy 5100 supports the steps involved in setting up a predictive maintenance schedule for inline measurement.
The Oxy 5100 lifetime estimator estimates the remaining service life of the sensor cap in days, and warns you when a new sensor cap is required. Warnings are automatically shown on the sensor display, and an updated lifetime estimation can be requested at any time.
Hygienic design – EHEDG-certified and SIP-ready
Oxy 5100 fulfills international hygienic standards, as it is EHEDG-certified Type EL – Class I and can be cleaned using all common CIP procedures. All materials which are in contact with the sample are FDA-compliant. Oxy 5100 is suitable for hygiene applications in the beverage, pharmaceutical, and water treatment industries.
Oxy 5100 is designed for cleaning and sterilization at temperatures up to 130 °C. The sensor is ready for in-spec operation only a few minutes after cleaning and sterilization - reducing downtimes to a minimum.
Plug and play – easy setup with maximum compatibility
No special training is required to commission and operate the instrument. Oxy 5100 is set up quickly and easily using the touchscreen interface of the built-in evaluation unit, via the Pico 3000 software, or with the help of the mPDS 5 evaluation unit.
Oxy 5100 can be easily adapted to support several communications protocols including analog (4 mA to 20 mA), Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, HART, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO, and EtherNet/IP.
Fully control the purity of the CO₂ recuperation process
The CO2 Purity Monitor features a compact system for monitoring the O2 content in pressurized CO2 lines. Driven by Oxy 5100, in combination with the integrated pressure sensor for automatic pressure-compensation, the CO2 Purity Monitor is a compact stand-alone solution.
For a non-pressurized measuring point, Oxy 5100 and the clever sensor caps are installed right after the conditioning system is set up.
|Sensor caps||Ultra-trace range||Trace range *||Wide range||Ultra-wide range|
|Measuring range (dissolved O2 in liquids)||- (Gas phase only)||0 ppb to 2000 ppb||0 ppm to 22.5 ppm||0 ppm to 45 ppm|
|Measuring range (gas phase O2 in CO2)||0 to 200 ppmv |
(0 to 0.2 hPa)
|0 to 4.2 % O2 |
(0 to 40 hPa)
|0 to 50 % O2 |
(0 to 500 hPa)
|0 to 100 % O2 |
(0 to 1000 hPa)
|Accuracy for liquids (the larger value is valid)||- (Gas phase only)||≤ ± 1 ppb or ± 3 %||≤ ± 0.042 ppm or ± 3 %||≤ ± 0.1 ppm or ± 5 %|
|Accuracy in gas phase (the larger value is valid)||≤ ± 2 ppmv or ± 5 %||≤ ± 25 ppmv or ± 3 %||≤ ± 0.1 % O2 or ± 3 %||≤ ± 0.2 % O2 or ± 5 %|
|Sample temperature (non-freezing)||0 °C to 40 °C||-5 °C to 65 °C||-5 °C to 65 °C||-5 °C to 40 °C|
|CIP/SIP temperature||Not suitable for CIP/SIP||max. 99 °C, |
max. 130 °C (max. 30 min)
|Line pressure||max. 12 bar abs. (174 psi abs.), max. 5 bar abs. (72 psi abs.) for measurements in gas phase|
|Certifications||-||EHEDG (Type EL - Class I)|
|Measuring Interval||1 to 60 s|
|Ambient temperature / Humidity||-5 °C to 50 °C / 0 % rH to 90 % rH (non-condensing)|
|Power supply||SELV DC 24 V (DC 20 V to 30 V), max. 1.6 W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Oxy 5100: 162x162x215 / Pressure sensor for CO2 Purity Monitor: 80x80x120|
* Special sensor cap type available for harsh process conditions. Contact your Anton Paar representative.
Certificirana usluga servisa Anton Paar
- Više od 350 tehničkih stručnjaka s certifikatom proizvođača širom svijeta
- Kvalificirana podrška na vašem lokalnom jeziku
- Zaštita za vaše ulaganje tijekom njegovog životnog ciklusa
- Trogodišnje jamstvo
EHEDG Certificate of Compliance | Oxy 5100 Certifikati
EU Declaration of Conformity | Oxy 5100 Certifikati
UK Declaration of Conformity | Oxy 5100 Certifikati
Beverage | Beer and Cider | CO2 Purity Monitoring Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Beer | Complete your Beer Analysis Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Beer | Dissolved Oxygen in the Brewery! Where? Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Beer | Wort Aeration: Monitoring Dissolved Oxygen Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Soft Drinks | Complete Your Soft Drink Analysis Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Soft Drinks | Online Process Measurement in the Soft Drink Industry Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Soft Drinks | The importance of oxygen measurement in soft drinks Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Wine | Complete your wine analysis Izvješća o zahtjevu
Beverage | Wine | Monitoring Dissolved Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen in Wine Izvješća o zahtjevu
Determining Dissolved Oxygen in Milk Izvješća o zahtjevu
Food | Dissolved Oxygen in Milk and Dairy Products Izvješća o zahtjevu
Food | Ditch the cow - plant-based milk alternatives Izvješća o zahtjevu
Da biste saznali možete li putem interneta kupovati sa svoje lokacije, provjerite dostupnost na mreži u nastavku.
Ako ne pronađete predmet koji vam je potreban, kontaktirajte svog prodajnog predstavnika tvrtke Anton Paar.
OXY 4100 / 510 / 5100 SENSOR CAP WR 0 TO 22.5 ppm / 0 TO 50 % O2 (DO / GAS)
Replaces material 176420 DO Sensor cap wide range.
OXY 4100 / 510 / 5100 SENSOR CAP TR 0 TO 2000 ppb / 0 TO 4.2 % O2 (DO / GAS)
Replaces material 176421 DO Sensor cap trace.
OXY 4100 / 5100 SENSOR CAP TR PTFE 0 TO 2000 ppb (DO)
- Accuracy at 20 °C : max. ± 1 ppb or ± 3 %
- Measuring range: 0 ppb to 2000 ppb
- Sample temperature Oxy 4100: -5 °C to + 40 °C, non-freezing
- Sample temperature Oxy 5100: -5 °C to + 65 °C, non-freezing
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L), PTFE (FDA-approved) and FKM 75.16-04 (FDA-approved)
- Response time: t90 < 100 s
OXY 5100 SENSOR CAP ULTRA-WIDE RANGE 0 TO 45 ppm / 0 TO 100 % O2 (DO / GAS)
- Accuracy at 20°C (liquid phase) : max. ± 0.1 ppm or ± 5 %
- Accuracy at 20°C (gas phase) : max. ± 0.2 % O2 or ± 5 %
- Measuring range (liquid phase) : 0 ppm to 45 ppm
- Measuring range (gas phase) : 0 % O2 to 100 % O2 (0 hPa to 1000 hPa)
- Sample temperature: -5 °C to +40 °C, non-freezing
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L), Silicone (FDA-approved) and FKM 75.16-04 (FDA-approved)
- Certifications: EHEDG (Type EL Class I)
OXY 5100 SENSOR CAP ULTRA-TRACE RANGE 0 TO 200 ppmv (GAS)
- Accuracy at 20°C : max. 2 ppmv or ± 5 %
- Measuring range: 0 ppmv to 200 ppmv (0 hPa to 0.2 hPa)
- Sample temperature: 0 °C to +40 °C, non-freezing
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L), Silicone and FKM 75.16-04 (FDA-approved)
- Unsuitable for CIP/SIP