Measuring Mixer N50/N50 EHT and B50/B50 EHT
- N 50 / N 50 EHT with cam blades
- B 50 / B 50 EHT with Banbury blades
- standard measuring mixers for testing natural and synthetic elastomers
The most typical applications are testing the flow and cure behavior, mastication, compounding with additives such as carbon black, silica, etc. They are also frequently used for measuring the breakdown index and the black incorporation time (BIT). Furthermore, the flow behavior of electrode masses and ceramic molding materials can be determined as a function of temperature and shear, and absorption tests can be run on materials like iron oxide powder, carbon black, pigments, and similar materials with particle sizes in the μm range.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.
Blown Film Take-Off Unit
- User-friendly: Working height, winding torque and cooling air adjustable via touchscreen
- Application versatility: Adaptable to different film dimensions and properties
- Expandable: Measure and control film width and analyze film quality using optional modules
- MetaBridge Connect: Full control and automated data transfer to Brabender MetaBridge extruders