EDU Edition: Academic program offers discounts on the MCR 72 and MCR 92 rheometers
Special discount on rheometers for academic use
The MCR x2 EDU Package is a great way of implementing an MCR rheometer as part of your academic and educational mission. If you are teaching a course on rheology or are planning on doing so in the future, do not hesitate to make use of the great discount offered on both MCR 72 and MCR 92 if used for educational purposes.
The EDU Edition comprises two components:
- MCR 72 or MCR 92 plus accessories with a special academic discount*
- One free EDU Package for teaching staff consisting of
- 1 copy of Thomas Mezger’s book “Applied Rheology – With Joe Flow on Rheology Road” and, once a year, one free copy for each of the registered students in the course
- 1 USB stick with study material (ready-made lecture content)
- 1 “Rheology Road” poster (theory of rotational and oscillatory rheometry on one page)
- 5 spatulas
- 1 notepad
- 1 pen
- 1 post-it pad
- 1 “See things change” spinning top
To help you make the most of your rheometer, the International Academy of Rheology offers a wide range of seminars, application-oriented workshops, webinars, and eLearning courses and provides you with up-to-date technical literature for self-study. The Academy provides training and training materials for all levels of knowledge and organizes rheo events at various locations across the globe.
*Combo package (multiple instruments, also from the MCR series) available on request