Joe Flow - Which Measuring System?
As the user of a modern rheometer you have many different measuring systems available for use. You can rheologically characterize almost all substances. But what are the criteria for choosing the correct measuring system?
To select the best measuring system for your sample, consider the following:
- What is the samples' consistency? Where is the sample located on the Rheology Road?
- Are there particles in the sample and how big are they?
- How much sample is available for the measurement?
- How difficult is the cleaning?
- Does the sample sediment or dry out?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the different systems?