Closing Station HVT
- Ideal for high-throughput laboratories
- Reproducible closing of all HVT vessels
- Easy, self-explanatory operation
Closing Station HVT allows automated closure of HVT vessels with SmartVent technology. The simple handling and durable setup complement the well-established HVT vessel concept used with Multiwave 5000 or Multiwave Go Plus. The station is of particular time- and effort-saving benefit to analytical laboratories with high throughput.
Accelerated automated closing for high-throughput labs
Anton Paar’s Closing Station HVT automatically seals HVT vessels fast and conveniently, optimizing your workflow. It’s the perfect addition to any high-throughput laboratory.
Close vessels easily and reliably
Just place the vessel in the vessel holder and pull the sliding head down. The closing station will stop automatically after the vessel has been properly sealed, ensuring a run with reliable and reproducible release of reaction gases such as CO2 and NOx. Close all HVT vessels (HVT50; HVT56; HVT80) with minimum effort – and maximum reliability.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty