Micro Flow Cell for Abbemat 450/650 Heavy Duty
The micro flow cell allows for measurements of small sample volumes.Get in touch
For small volumes of sample
- The micro flow cell features two Luer connectors that allow convenient filling with a syringe.
- With the micro flow cell, only a few microliters of sample are required for a measurement.
- Samples are easily recovered by suction using the same syringe as for filling.
- The micro flow cell prevents the sample or solvent from evaporating during the measurement.
- Cleaning between single measurements is not required. The next sample flushes out the previous one. For cleaning the micro flow cell can either be flushed by a suitable solvent or cleaning agent, or can easily be disassembled for access to the measuring prism if it needs to be cleaned manually.
- If the tube connectors are connected to a peristaltic pump the sample can be automatically fed to the micro flow cell, e.g. for monitoring the reaction in a batch reactor.
- Your exposure to toxic or poisonous samples is minimized when using the micro flow cell.
- The micro flow cell is ideal for automated or combined systems, e.g. when using an Xsample 122 sample changer or the optional built-in peristaltic pump.
- With the micro flow cell the Abbemat is easily adapted to automated systems like the Anton Paar Modulyzer.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle