The automatic grease working machine GWM 5 simplifies the exhausting grease working procedure necessary for preparing greases and other semi-solid materials for shear stability tests.
The comparison between penetration and other rheological test values of fresh unworked and worked samples indicates the shear stability of the material.
The grease working machine GWM 5 is suitable for either single or double worker operation.
Benefits at a Glance
- Individual auto-stop setup (max. 999,999 strokes)
- Emergency stop button
- Chucks for the quick connection and release of the cups on the machine base plate
- Stainless steel grease cup
- Grease worker with quick coupling of cup and lid for semi-fluid, slack and semi-solid greases (optional)
- Worker plate with 270 holes, FTM-type (optional)
- The machine works at a speed of 60 strokes per minute.
- An automatic index counter continuously indicates the number of strokes.
This six-digit stroke counter can be preset and will stop the machine automatically.
- The centrally located emergency stop button is easy to reach for both left- and right-handed users.
Customized User Flexibility
- The most popular worker type is a heavy duty cup with screw coupling lid and
51-hole plate according to ASTM D217 etc.
- Another available option is a worker with a quick coupling or 270-hole worker plate according to FTM 791-313.
|Speed||60 strokes per minute|
|Worker||With screw coupling and 51-hole plate|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz or 115 V, 60 Hz, 600 W|
|Dimensions||360 mm x 330 mm x 680 mm (W x D x H)|
|Weight||approx. 42 kg|
JJIS K 2220
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty