Every sample is a star and deserves the best possible sample stage for high-quality GISAXS analysis.
The unique and precise GI-SAXS Stage enables grazing incidence (GI) SAXS studies at non-ambient conditions (temperatures up to +500 °C) on nanostructured surfaces.
GISAXS studies of nanostructured surfaces
- Investigate nanostructured surfaces and thin-film samples using grazing-incidence (GI) small-angle X-ray scattering.
- The GISAXS Heating Module enables GISAXS studies at elevated temperatures up to +500 °C and under controlled atmosphere.
- Sample positioning with highest precision ensure high-quality results.
|Tilting precision||≤ 0.001°|
|Temperature||up to +500 °C|
|Sample size||up to 100 x 100 mm²|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 0.1 °C|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle