- OEM density sensors ideal for low flow rates (≤80 L/h)
- Requires very little space, for installation even in tight spaces
- 3-digit accuracy for density and concentration
- No moving parts, no maintenance, no consumables
- Made of stainless steel or glass (for chemical applications)
The new L-Dens 2300 density sensors are flexible OEM modules which are integrated into instruments and systems. The L-Dens 2300 density sensors monitor and control the density or concentration of liquids. Mass flow can be determined by adding a volumetric flow meter. These OEM modules with wetted parts made of stainless steel and a one-piece oscillating U-shaped tube for hygienic design are successfully applied in the production control of industrial inkjet printers, soldering machines or fuel measuring systems.
The L-Dens 2300 version with W-shaped glass tubes can be used for measuring aggressive chemicals such as sulfuric acid and many more.
Small space requirements enable the installation in every system
L-Dens 2300 sensors are very small. The sensor and the process board form a compact unit. Thus, they can be easily integrated into different systems.
- Space requirements start at only 34 mm x 38 mm x 99 mm for L-Dens 2300 with wetted parts made of stainless steel
- Space requirements for L-Dens 2300 with wetted parts made of glass: 34 mm x 34 mm x 88 mm
- Space requirements for L-Dens 2300 with stainless steel housing: Flange diameter 64 mm x 64mm x 134 mm.
- Due to the small sensor size, systems can be designed to be more flexible, which supports you when fulfilling customer space requirements
Suitable accuracy even at low flow rates
The new U-tube which measures the density using the oscillating U-tube principle provides precise measuring values even at low flow rates, which is beneficial for the integration into third-party products such as soldering machines, engine test benches, and inkjet printers.
- Flow rate ≤80 L/h
- Accuracy of 3 digits
- One-piece oscillating tubes made of stainless steel with an inner diameter of 2.1 mm or glass with an inner diameter of 2.0 mm
A lean design concept keeps your investment costs low
The simple design, which is reduced to the most important components, keeps the investment costs low.
- Concentration formula included
- Interface RS-232
The right materials for the wetted parts
The available wetted parts made of stainless steel or glass are prepared to withstand non-corrosive and aggressive process liquids. Choose the material according to your production media.
Wetted parts are made of:
- Stainless steel for standard applications: fuel measurements at motor testing stations or determining the concentration of oils in solvents
- Glass to withstand aggressive process liquids for chemical applications such as determining the concentration of detergents or sulfuric acid
Reduction of future capital expenditure
L-Dens 2300 sensors are designed without moving parts. Once installed within a system, L-Dens 2300 does not require any maintenance or consumables. This keeps your current and future investment costs low.
|Material of the wetted parts||Borosilicate glass||Stainless steel 1.4571|
|Process density range||500 kg/m³ to 2000 kg/m³|
|Accuracy in adjusted range:Density measurement||1 kg/m³ (1 x 10-3 g/cm³)|
|Process temperature||-10 °C to 60 °C||10 °C to 80 °C||-10 °C to 60 °C|
|CIP/SIP temperature and duration||-||95°C for max. 30 min.|
|Process pressure absolute||max. 6 bar||max. 16 bar|
|Ambient temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C||-10 °C to 60 °C|
|Recommended flow rate||10 L/h to 70 L/h||10 L/h to 80 L/h|
|Process connection||Flange plate & adapters|
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)||88 mm x 34 mm x 34 mm||99 mm x 38 mm x 34 mm||134 mm x 64 mm x 64 mm|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty