The elaborate measuring cells of SurPASS™ 3 suit any sample geometry, size or origin and give you the utmost flexibility for your quality control and investigations. The used measuring cell is recognized automatically.
The Clamping Cell is the tool of choice used with the SurPASS™ 3 for measuring planar surfaces like polymer films and sheets, metals, ceramics, glass or semiconductor wafers. A proprietary mechanism defines the contact pressure and thus guarantees highly reproducible sample mounting.
Flexible and outstanding
- For planar surfaces like polymer films and sheets, metals, ceramics, glass and semiconductor wafers.
- Two different sample arrangements are possible: in the symmetric configuration two identical surfaces are mounted and separated by a well-defined gap. The asymmetric geometry uses a reference surface.
- Enables the non-destructive measurement of samples with different thicknesses.
|Sample size||min. 35 mm x 15 mm or|
min. 17 mm in diameter
|max. 40 mm|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty