Accessory for Abbemat:
The sample presser simplifies the measurement of foils and solids.
Ensures reliable results on solids, foils and films
- To measure solids and plastic foils or films the sample must be in full flat contact with the measuring prism. This is often done by using a contact liquid which ensures that no air gap is between the sample and measuring prism. In practice it can be very difficult to ensure the full flat contact between sample and measuring prism during the measurement, e.g. when measuring plastic films.
- The sample presser is attached to the Abbemat and presses the sample down to the measuring unit with a defined constant pressure
- This ensures full flat contact between sample and measuring prism and provides reliable results
- Very often a contact liquid can be omitted when using the sample presser
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty