Micro Flow Cell for Abbemat Performance Line and Performance Plus Line
The micro flow cell allows measurements on small sample volumes.Get in touch
For small volumes of sample
- The micro flow cell is attached to the Abbemat. It has two Luer connectors that allow convenient filling with syringe.
- With the micro flow cell, only a few microliters of sample are required for the measurement
- After measurement the sample can easily be recovered by sucking it out using the syringe again
- During the measurement the micro flow cell prevents the sample or solvent from evaporating
- Cleaning between single measurements is not required. The next sample flushes out the previous one. For cleaning the micro flow cell can either be flushed by a suitable solvent or cleaning agent or it can easily be disassembled giving access to the measuring prism if manual cleaning of the prism is required.
- If the tube connectors are connected to a peristaltic pump the sample can be automatically fed to the micro flow cell, e.g. for monitoring the reaction in a batch reactor
- Your exposure to toxic or poisonous samples is minimized when using the micro flow cell
- The micro flow cell is ideal for automated or combined systems, e.g. when using an Xsample™ 520 sample changer or the optional built-in peristaltic pump
- With the micro flow cell the Abbemat can easily be adapted to automated systems like the Anton Paar Modulyzer system
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle