Understanding XRD data: Diffraction data evaluation with the XRDanalysis software package
With XRDynamic 500 and the TruBeam™ concept, Anton Paar has set a new standard in terms of the measurement quality and efficiency that can be achieved with a laboratory XRD instrument. However, high-quality XRD data also require accompanying analysis and evaluation software to interpret results. In this webinar we will present XRDanalysis, the comprehensive powder XRD data analysis and evaluation software from Anton Paar. The following topics will be covered:
- the key features of XRDanalysis
- how to simplify your powder XRD analysis with intuitive and optimized workflows
- phase identification with PDF databases
- using the Rietveld method for quantitative and microstructural analysis
- anyone already performing or wanting to perform XRD measurements – from beginners to experts
- anyone wanting to know how to simplify their XRD data analysis
- anyone interested in learning about the Rietveld method and its applications in powder XRD
Trainer: Dr. Benedikt Schrode
Benedikt Schrode studied technical physics at Graz University of Technology. In his PhD, he focused on the preparation and characterization of epitaxially grown organic thin films by (grazing incidence) X-ray diffraction using lab instruments and synchrotron sources. In July 2020, he joined Anton Paar as an application specialist for X-ray diffraction.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.