Time to evolve 14 – Get the perfect finish of your paints and coatings
Did you ever ask yourself how the composition of your paint influences the quality of your final product? With this webinar you will learn how leveling and sedimentation becomes a thing of the past.
You will get insights on:
- Rheological behavior of paints and coatings
- Rotational test methods like yield point and thixotropy determination
- Interpretation of test results and how to optimize the rheology of coatings to guarantee a perfect application behavior
- Anyone who is interested in rheological test methods
- Everyone concerned on producing consistent quality products with special focus on paints and coatings
- Laboratory managers, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Managers and scientists from analytical development laboratories
2020-01-09, 09:00 - 09:30
Trainer: MSc Tamara Kurzmann
I am Tamara and I work as application specialist for viscometers at Anton Paar. My job is to test water-like up to paste-like samples with rotational viscometers to figure out the best solution for your daily problems. Each sample - even sticky ones - finds its viscometer. Solving your problems in quality control is my challenge.
Contact person and registration:
Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Tel.: +43 - 316 - 257 - 3243
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.