Vacuum and Flow Degasser:
- High-throughput sample preparation for gas adsorption
- Capable of preparing 6 samples at a time at up to 400 °C (with optional quartz cells)
- Capable of both flow and vacuum preparation modes
The FloVac Degasser combines two sample preparation techniques in one elegant solution. This stand-alone device features six sample stations, each with individual control valves to allow the addition or removal of individual sample cells without interrupting the other samples in process. For labs analyzing similar types of samples, it provides high efficiency as all of the six sample ports share one thermal zone. Operating in either flow or vacuum mode, it provides the right sample preparation method for all types of material.
|Degassing methods||Flow or vacuum|
|Max. temperature||Ambient to 350 °C (optionally to 400 °C)|
|Temperature control||Via PC software or directly on instrument|
|Temperature setting||±1 ºC|
|Ambient temperature||15 ºC to 40 ºC|
|Maximum relative humidity||80 % non-condensing|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||28 cm x 36 cm x 25 cm (11 in x 14 in x 10 in)|
|Weight||5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Vacuum pump||Available separately|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Catalyst Characterization - From Fresh to Spent Application Reports
FloVac Degasser Brochure Brochures
NEW HORIZONS IN PARTICLE ANALYSIS Brochures
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.
If you do not find the item you require, please contact your Anton Paar sales representative.