Area Sales Manager
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Mumbai
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
Job responsibilities will be:
- Having a comprehensive technical knowledge of the assigned products
- Direct sales of Anton Paar instruments to customers in the designated territories (industry, market segment, geography, etc.) to achieve and exceed the agreed sales budget.
- Serving as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for the territories assigned and coordinating with various persons in the company to resolve them expeditiously.
- Maintain and manage a robust pipeline of projects. The opportunity pipeline at all times should be updated and have enough projects to accomplish the given targets.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through various external (contacts, social media networking) and inbound channels (lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, sales leads provided by the head office, etc.)
- Having knowledge of the competitors strengths and weaknesses with regard to competitive products and activities within the assigned territory
- Preparing and implementing sales action plans in specific target markets.
- Negotiating and closing orders with the customers.
- Follow-up for the collection of receivables & Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) issued
- Participating and assisting in organization of marketing/ lead development events such as seminars, webinars, conferences and power weeks.
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
The candidate should provide:
- A proven track record in instrument sales for at least 6 – 8 years
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have - interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- High commitment to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel throughout India
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>