Heated sample changer:
The single sample changer for heavy duty applications
The fastest measurement for challenging samples
- The heating capability of Xsample 610 will tremendously increase the sample throughput of your laboratory by speeding up the filling and cleaning process.
- Temperature can be crucial when compliance to standards is required. Xsample 610 not only assists in fulfilling these standards but also simplifies operation as the contact with substances is minimized.
- Combining the robustness of Xsample 340 with the advanced heating technology of Xsample 630, Xsample 610 represents the most powerful heated single sample changer, even under harsh conditions.
The highest heating performance
- Xsample 610 provides the highest temperature range on the market. With its temperature range of up to 95 °C, nearly every sample can be processed with the DMA M series and SVM series from Anton Paar.
- Unmatched temperature stability enables you to analyze sensitive samples and samples with high melting points, e.g. waxes.
- An optional heated waste hose ensures that your sample won’t freeze at any point in the system – from the start of the measurement until the sample reaches the waste container.
Unrivaled user experience
- Xsample 610 allows you to use your own syringes; there is no need for additional equipment.
- Samples can be directly filled out of the heated sample vessel and placed into the sample changer which ensures maximum ease of use.
- Cleaning is performed automatically after the measurement. For the highest operating convenience, the user has no contact with the cleaning solvents as two bottles can be connected to the measuring system.
|Max. sample viscosity||10,000 mPas at 95 °C|
|Max. temperature||95 °C (203 °F)|
|Sample volume||Approx. 3 mL|
|Sample vials/packages||5 mL, 10 mL|
|Dimensions LxWxH [mm (in)]||480 x 230 x 420 (18.9 x 9.1 x 16.5)|
excl. master instrument
|Weight [kg (lbs)]||19.2 (42.3) excl. master instrument|
|Master instruments||DMA 4100/4500/5000 M, SVM X001|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty