- Standalone: Flexible use: Optimized for the FarinoGraph process, but universally applicable in the laboratory
- Highest precision of the dosing amount: With accurate flow measurement
- Better reproducibility of results: Due to integrated heating system
- Time saving for WA determination: Determination of FarinoGraph water absorption by automatic titration curve
- Higher safety without glass burette: No glass breakage in food processing plants
The AquaInject is a reliable water dosing solution for your laboratory routine. Your desired, tempered water amount is just one button press away. The traditional manual titration, including the tedious and time-consuming burette refilling, is eliminated with the automatic titration feature. This means that critical glass breakage in food processing facilities is now a thing of the past – a significant advantage for product safety.
Another innovation is the time-saving titration curve, automatically generated using the Brabender MetaBridge software. The dosing amount adjusts automatically to the achieved dough consistency until the 500-line can be maintained consistently, determining the water absorption.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty