Benefits at a Glance
- Automatic heating optimization
- Excellent precision
- Innovative software
- Highest safety level
- Extended range of application
- ADU 5 automatically recommends the best distillation conditions according to the selected program. It features an excellent heat control to guarantee an optimum standardized distillation rate, even for complicated mixtures.
- Thanks to the excellent temperature stability, an automatic correction of the results to standard pressure and perfect distillation rate control, ADU 5 guarantees highly accurate results to ensure outstanding repeatability and reproducibility.
- The software of ADU 5 has been fully adapted to your needs, making the handling as easy as possible. This new user interface is completely adjustable to your preferences.
- For operating in an impressively wide range of application, ADU 5 features cetane index determination, automatic dry-point detection, calculation of the driveability index and an extended temperature range. It can also prepare residue samples for EN ISO 10370.
Customized User Flexibility
- Accessories for ASTM D86 group 0 and solvent distillation (optional)
- Calibrated Pt100 vapor temperature sensor (optional)
- Certified reference materials (optional)
- Cooling option for low-boiling solvents, e.g. methanol (optional)
|Temperature range||up to 450 °C vapor temperature|
0 °C to 80 °C condenser temperature
0 °C to 50 °C chamber temperature
|Measuring system||Pt100 vapor temperature sensor |
Volume detection by light barrier system
|Safety||Overheat and overflow protection with automatic shut-off |
Automated fire-extinguishing system
Low-level detection of cooling liquid
|Gas supply||N2 or CO2 (6 bar to 12 bar)|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 3700 W|
|Dimensions||410 mm x 650 mm x 850 mm (W x D x H)|
Application Report ADU 5: ASTM D 86 - ASTM Proficiency Testing of Diesel Fuel Application Reports en
Application Report ADU 5: Distillation of Ethanol-Containing Gasoline Application Reports en
Application Report ADU 5: Distillation of Reference Fluids (Group 1) Application Reports en