New horizons in particle analysis
Register for this free live webinar to get to know our new and comprehensive particle characterization portfolio – the world’s broadest portfolio for particle characterization in fact. It covers instruments from analyzers for solid density, adsorption, particle size and powder rheology, as well as porosimeters and SAXS systems. These instruments employ technologies such as laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, multiple powder flow measurement, vapor sorption, gas sorption, porosimetry, bulk density, vacuum and flow degassing, and many more.
Featured topics will include:
- Overview of the world’s broadest particle characterization portfolio
- Introduction to measurable parameters: from particle size to zeta potential
- Brief introduction to each instrument technology
- Insights into example applications
- Hands-on demonstrations of selected instruments
At the end of the webinar, we will also be happy to answer any questions you may have.
2019-01-16, 23:00 - 23:00
Trainer: Anton Paar Product Specialist
Contact person and registration:
DI Dr. MSc Andreas Kautsch
Tel.: +43 - 316 - 257 - 3980
Registration deadline is already over.