- Standard multi-purpose stage for liquid and solid samples
- High-precision sample positioning and sample mapping
- Automated measurements with a sample holder for up to 20 solid samples and a multi-capillary holder for up to 6 capillaries
Each Anton Paar SAXSpoint 2.0 and SAXSpace system is equipped with the highly precise VarioStage, a multi-purpose stage for SAXS and WAXS studies. With the VarioStage you can measure multiple liquid and solid samples at room temperature. Automatic measurements are easily defined via the SAXSdrive software.
Measure immediately and rely on high-precision sample positioning and sample mapping
The VarioStage is delivered as standard with each SAXSpoint 2.0 and SAXSpace system from Anton Paar. With this setup you can perform precise SAXS and WAXS measurements at room temperature. The VarioStage allows highly precise positioning of samples. Its translation resolution in x (lateral) and y (vertical) direction is better than 1 µm.
Sample holders for single and multiple liquid and solid samples
The VarioStage facilitates automated measurements of liquid and solid samples with
- a sample holder for up to 20 solid samples
- a multi-capillary holder for up to 6 capillaries
You can easily define the sample positions and the measurement series using the SAXSdrive software. As soon as the measurement sequence is entered into the SAXSdrive software the automated measurements can start.
Customized sample holders for the VarioStage are available on request.
|Sample holder for solids||Up to 20 samples|
|Multi-capillary holder||Up to 6 capillaries|
|Translation resolution||Better than 1 µm|
*customized sample holders on request
Contact us directly for additional information on the latest developments, options, and customized solutions.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty