Sample stages and sample holders for XRDynamic 500
- Versatile sample stages for all applications
- Sample changer options for high-throughput measurements
- A wide variety of sample holders for different sample types
Whether you perform measurements in reflection, transmission, with capillaries, or under non-ambient conditions, XRDynamic 500 offers sample stages and holders for every eventuality. Component recognition and automatic alignment of all ambient and non-ambient stages allow fast exchange between different configurations, while a broad range of sample holders caters to every sample type in small or large quantities.
Large variety of sample stages for flexibility in applications
The variety of sample stages available for XRDynamic 500 covers a wide range of sample types and applications giving you maximum flexibility in your work. Stages can be fitted on the Z stage of XRDynamic 500 for precise sample alignment so every sample, from simple inorganic powder mixtures to more complex organic materials, and even nanomaterials, can be investigated in an optimized manner. The ambient sample stage portfolio includes:
- Sample spinner stage in reflection or transmission
- Capillary spinner stage
- XY stage for solid samples or with sample changer options for up to 12 samples
- EVAC Module for SAXS and high-resolution XRD measurements with fully evacuated beam path
The sample stage portfolio is complemented by Anton Paar’s world-leading non-ambient XRD attachments which offer the widest ranging non-ambient specifications on the market.
Sample changer options for high-throughput measurements
The sample changer option for the XRDynamic 500 XY stage is available with 3, 6, or 12 sample positions which can be measured in reflection or transmission geometry. This allows high-throughput analysis and, in combination with the automated optics of XRDynamic 500, enables measurements with different instrument configurations and on different sample types to be performed automatically without any user interaction.
Sample holders for any application
Standard powder sample holders made of stainless steel or PMMA are available with a variety of sample cavity dimensions catering to large or small sample quantities in reflection or transmission. In addition, back loading, zero background, and gas-tight sample holders as well as holders for solids/pellets can be used depending on the requirements of the sample and the application.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty