Beer Analyzing System
- Entire production process monitoring: wort to finished beer
- Direct and selective alcohol determination
- Ready for all types of beer, cider, hard seltzer, and Kombucha
- 4 measuring modules, 30+ industry-specific parameters
- Fully automatic check/calibration thanks to built-in SOP
Monitor your entire production process with a single measurement solution.
The modular system – with up to 4 measuring modules and more than 30 industry-specific parameters – doesn’t just provide insight into each detail of your production process, safeguard product specifications, and uncover hidden potential for optimization, it also reduces product loss to zero, guarantees the desired taste, and secures label declaration. Enjoy maximum operator convenience and unmatchable precision in a single measuring system.
- Determine the alcohol concentration of your product
- Use one calibration for your entire product portfolio
- Eliminate the need for reference analysis
Exact knowledge of the alcohol content is crucial in the production of alcoholic beverages. Common methods of analysis either require highly skilled personnel or are specific to the product they were set up for.
The selective NIR absorption method enables direct alcohol determination in the finished product without the need for distillation. Plus, the results are compliant with reference methods.
Receive highly precise alcohol results, compliant with reference methods, based on a single calibration with water and one binary solution only.
- Suit the measuring solution to your requirements
- Select from a modular portfolio
- Benefit from simultaneous multiparameter analysis
Quality assurance and the requirement of monitoring specific quality parameters is often defined by the sample characteristics and requires individual measurement solutions.
The modular setup of the Beer Analyzing System allows the configuration of your ideal measurement solution including your parameters of interest.
Configure your Beer Analyzing System exactly to your needs and let it fulfill your demands in monitoring your entire production process.
- Benefit from automatic filling
- Eliminate filling errors
- Enjoy full flexibility
Modern laboratories often need to cope with a high number of samples – at the same time the entire equipment in the laboratory needs to remain monitored, calibrated, and adjusted if necessary.
A variety of automation solutions enable automatic filling and rinsing and offer fully guided operator support for calibration and adjustment.
Reduce the efforts for analysis, calibration and adjustment to a minimum. Entirely eliminate filling and adjustment errors and maximize the measurement capacity in your laboratory.
- Select the parameters you are interested in
- Adapt to your specific needs
- Embrace top usability, for your peace of mind
Defining parameters of interest, display configurations as well as output quantities can be a time-consuming task.
Beer Analyzing Systems come with predefined products and provide the most suitable output quantities for each step in production.
Eliminate efforts for the individual configuration of your desired parameters but keep the freedom to customize the system to your needs wherever required.
|Beer Analyzing System|
|Alcohol||0 to 12 %v/v|
|Original extract||0 to 30 °Plato|
|Density||0 to 3 g/cm³|
|Color (optional)||0 to 120 EBC|
|ph value (optional)||0 to 14|
|Original extract||0.03 °Plato|
|Density||0.000005 g/cm³ (DMA 4501) |
0.000001 g/cm³ (DMA 5001)
|Color (optional)||0.1 EBC|
|ph value (optional)||0.02|
|Temperature control||Integrated Peltier thermostat|
|Minimum amount of sample||30 mL degassed sample per measurement|
|Typical measuring time per sample||4 minutes (incl. filling)|
|Sample throughput||15 to 20 samples per hour|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||482 mm x 730 mm x 446 mm (19.0 in x 28.7 in x 17.6 in)|
|Weight||approx. 35.7 kg (77 lbs)|
|Power supply||AC 100 V to 240 V; 50 Hz to 60 Hz; 50 VA to 80 VA|
|Interfaces||4 x USB, Ethernet, VGA, CAN, RS-232|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Determination of the alcohol content in kombucha with Alcolyzer 3001 Beer Application Reports en