- Automates the PSA series: for both wet and dry dispersions
- Automatic pick-up and pouring of up to 30 samples in one cycle
- Define measurements in the PSA software, start a run, and dedicate your time to other tasks
Anton Paar’s autosampler for the PSA series is the only sampler on the market that can be used for both wet and dry dispersions, and is able to automate the sample measurement process. Available for the PSA 990, PSA 1090, and PSA 1190 models, the autosampler picks up and pours samples automatically into the particle size analyzer, enabling you to focus on other tasks. The autosampler is equally suitable for industrial as well as lab applications.
Dry powder and liquid dispersions in one run
The autosampler can be filled with both wet and dry samples. The software lets you define whether the sample is to be measured in liquid or dry mode.
Automatic pick-up and pouring of up to 30 samples
Up to 30 samples can be processed in one high-rate measurement cycle. Such a procedure saves time and eliminates the risk of manipulation through the operator and thus avoids errors.
The autosampler is operated via the PSA software. Everything is integrated; you don’t need additional software to control and run the autosampler. The operation is very intuitive and user-friendly – a measurement cycle is set up within a few minutes and can be repeated with just one mouse-click.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty