How does Viscosity affect your chemicals and chemical based products?
This webinar has already taken place. The recording is currently being prepared for publication and will be available for online viewing soon. You can request a link to the recording from this page soon.
We accept the challenge to solve all your worries about Viscosity testing of adhesives, resin, inks, detergent and all other chemicals. Join this online seminar to learn first-hand about the importance of viscosity during pumping, mixing and squeezing the final product. We will be addressing the following topics during this online seminar:
- How viscosity affects the quality of chemical samples and chemical based products
- Importance of temperature control in viscosity measurement
- Flow behavior analysis: Gel time, yield point, viscosity curve, shear index and flow curve
- To gain knowledge of the effect of different parameters (formulation, storage time and temperature stability)
- Relative measurement vs Absolute measurement
- Save time - Fast and quick yield point determination
- Consistent results - Obtain steady and perfect consistency
- Choosing spindles - Skills required for choosing the right spindle with torque vs viscosity comparison
- Data Traceability: Convenient data management
Any other worries or questions about viscosity testing, just send them to us and we will take up your questions in the online seminar.
2020-07-10, 11:30 - 12:30
Trainer: Rahul Sharma