How does Viscosity affect your chemicals and chemical based products?
Tento webinář se již proběhl. V současné době se připravuje jeho záznam k publikování a brzy bude k dispozici pro online prohlížení. Na této stránce si můžete brzy vyžádat odkaz na záznam.
We accept the challenge to solve all your worries about Viscosity testing of adhesives, resin, inks, detergent and all other chemicals. Join this online seminar to learn first-hand about the importance of viscosity during pumping, mixing and squeezing the final product. We will be addressing the following topics during this online seminar:
- How viscosity affects the quality of chemical samples and chemical based products
- Importance of temperature control in viscosity measurement
- Flow behavior analysis: Gel time, yield point, viscosity curve, shear index and flow curve
- To gain knowledge of the effect of different parameters (formulation, storage time and temperature stability)
- Relative measurement vs Absolute measurement
- Save time - Fast and quick yield point determination
- Consistent results - Obtain steady and perfect consistency
- Choosing spindles - Skills required for choosing the right spindle with torque vs viscosity comparison
- Data Traceability: Convenient data management
Any other worries or questions about viscosity testing, just send them to us and we will take up your questions in the online seminar.
2020-07-10, 11:30 - 12:30 (IST UTC+05:30)
Školitel: Mr. Rahul Sharma
Rahul Sharma started out strong with a Masters in Microbiology after which he moved on to gain experience in Analytical Instruments in various industries like Applied Life Sciences. He has been working with Anton Paar India since 2013 and is currently the Technical Manager for Viscometry.zpět